The Student Room Group

Struggling with lockdown

All they are doing is letting people out with 1 person kids can go back to school. Thats it and I don't know what to do anymore. The government are refusing to lift the lockdown, I was talking to my friend and he was just like he's going to do whatever the **** he wants to do and I'm tempted to do the same as him because it would be for my mental health otherwise I am just going to get really depressed. I tried doing stuff at home but its boring. I just stay inside and I just get down then go back to bed again. I was stressed because I was just worried how long lockdowns are going to on for because the government are saying June 21st we will be normal but that's a long time away and its not got to happen. Just been so down and **** about it. Feel like a prisoner because they have no freedom just like we dont

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Don't tell me, tell @sy!¡

what do you mean?
Reply 2
Original post by sy!¡
what do you mean?

I'm unsure what he means as well
Reply 3
I'm unsure what he means as well

so why are you tagging me lol
Original post by sy!¡
what do you mean?

You are a great judge of character, and good at dishing out advice. I thought you could help out op.
Reply 5
You are a great judge of character, and good at dishing out advice. I thought you could help out op.

ah i see, cheers :wink: unveil yourself would you?:colondollar:
The government isnt gonna send thousands of people to their deaths just to cure your boredom

You absolute idiot
Reply 7
Original post by sy!¡
so why are you tagging me lol

I didnt tag you
Original post by sy!¡
ah i see, cheers :wink: unveil yourself would you?:colondollar:

NEVER!
Reply 9
well OP, the government aren’t lifting the lockdown yet because the data suggests that right now isn’t the right time to do so.

do you attend school? if so, you might feel better knowing that you will be able to see your friends on the 8th of march. if you don’t, well i feel for you then because i’m not currently in education either and it feels really sh¡t being stuck indoors but hold in there :frown:

as for your comment where you say that you don’t think everything will be back to normal after june 21st... well, i reckon it will be because boris is just as desperate to get the economy moving again and he’s also under quite a lot of pressure by MP’s to lift the lockdown. he’s known to fold under pressure lol. so have faith lad :smile:
I didnt tag you

sorry, i meant the other anonymous :colondollar:
NEVER!

:colondollar:ahhhh
Original post by sy!¡
:colondollar:ahhhh

Though you may remember a thread of mine...
Though you may remember a thread of mine...

what letter does your username start with:biggrin:
Original post by sy!¡
well OP, the government aren’t lifting the lockdown yet because the data suggests that right now isn’t the right time to do so.

do you attend school? if so, you might feel better knowing that you will be able to see your friends on the 8th of march. if you don’t, well i feel for you then because i’m not currently in education either and it feels really sh¡t being stuck indoors but hold in there :frown:

as for your comment where you say that you don’t think everything will be back to normal after june 21st... well, i reckon it will be because boris is just as desperate to get the economy moving again and he’s also under quite a lot of pressure by MP’s to lift the lockdown. he’s known to fold under pressure lol. so have faith lad :smile:

OK

I go to college which i hate it so much and I am tired of it I've been taking **** for so long and I have to restart with it then come back to my prison and stay

They won't bring everything back to normal and if they do they'll just put us back in lockdown again like a week later
Original post by sy!¡

Can't reveal that information. However, cast your mind back to a thread regarding lesbian or bi girls wishing to talk, I banned that guy, remember?
Can't reveal that information. However, cast your mind back to a thread regarding lesbian or bi girls wishing to talk, I banned that guy, remember?

who me? yeah nah i'm still here
Original post by sy!¡

:tongue:
OK

I go to college which i hate it so much and I am tired of it I've been taking **** for so long and I have to restart with it then come back to my prison and stay

They won't bring everything back to normal and if they do they'll just put us back in lockdown again like a week later

you’re allowed to go out on walks...that will get you out of the house and give you the opportunity to clear your head.

i very much doubt that we will have a fourth lockdown...especially with the rate at which people are being vaccinated.

you female or male?:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending