The Student Room Group
Original post by Ethane_the_pug
uhm, can we have some context? he's acting awkward how?

He is nice to me one minute and the next he's rude to me the next, so i dont know how to react to him when he does that- we just used to sit next to each other for like minutes just not talking to each other... im going back on march 8th to school from lockdown so itll be weird seeing him again after what he did on social media.

Sorry i didnt give enough context about that- :-)
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by LostIn_Thought
He is nice to me one minute and the next he's rude to me the next, so i dont know how to react to him when he does that- we just used to sit next to each other for like minutes just not talking to each other... im going back on march 8th to school from lockdown so itll be weird seeing him again after what he did on social media.

Sorry i didnt give enough context about that- :-)

hm , idk.
wait why was i given ownership of the thread? aaaaaaaaa
Reply 4
Wha-?
Original post by mra1108
Wha-?

I'm OP, but i didnt make the thread...
Reply 6
I'm OP, but i didnt make the thread...

Not that, what was this thread's context?

Oh and yeah, also wait what? Why and How, Wha-? now you're the OP???
Original post by mra1108
Not that, what was this thread's context?

Oh and yeah, also wait what? Why and How, Wha-? now you're the OP???

uh, i think real OP, LostIn, was wondering why a guy was being strange around her.

IKR! i've never seen this happen before.
uh, i think real OP, LostIn, was wondering why a guy was being strange around her.

IKR! i've never seen this happen before.

oml this is so late LMAOOO i didnt give you any OP im not sure why it happened haha XD i j forgot my logins for a while and yes to clarify, it was that my friend kept acting strange around me and he was j sending mixed signals. Basically, i wasnt sure if he was interested in me or not.

damn its been so long since i posted this and to think this was during our little lockdown 'era'

also to update on the threds situation, he ended up liking me the whole time i was confused about him being strange and only admitted his feelings to me after dating my best friend :/

oh well-

Latest

Trending

Trending