The Student Room Group

I've cheated on my boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the_pharaoh
Nice so instead of telling her she's wrong ur tryna help her get away with this disgusting thing she did

the chances of a guy wanting to share his gf is verrrrry low anyways

man just spoke straight facts
Original post by firemyst
have you ever discussed fantasies with your boyfriend? If so, is girlfriend sharing one of them? Yes, you cheated, but it could be the start of something absolutely amazing. So take that approach -- find out his fantasies first. If that's one of them, then approach it from the angle if he'd like to try given the lockdowns and how hard it is to see each other currently.

Yikes, thats an disgusting idea to share your gf. Yuukkkk. 🤮🤮
have you ever discussed fantasies with your boyfriend? If so, is girlfriend sharing one of them? Yes, you cheated, but it could be the start of something absolutely amazing. So take that approach -- find out his fantasies first. If that's one of them, then approach it from the angle if he'd like to try given the lockdowns and how hard it is to see each other currently.

"Hey are you up for sharing me!"

"Eh what?"

"Because you already are as i've been sleeping about! I hope it's was your fantasy! ooop wait, you're drawing your hand into a fist... "

Genuinely morally derelict advice.
facts

Original post by StriderHort

"Eh what?"

"Because you already are as i've been sleeping about! I hope it's was your fantasy! ooop wait, you're drawing your hand into a fist... "

Original post by StriderHort

"Eh what?"

I'm not sure what you're studying, but it's not helping your IQ levels.

This couple could have and in general a lot of couples talk about their sexual fantasies with each other at some point.

You have no idea what they talked about, what they want to try, and what interests they have.
I'm not sure what you're studying, but it's not helping your IQ levels.

This couple could have and in general a lot of couples talk about their sexual fantasies with each other at some point.

You have no idea what they talked about, what they want to try, and what interests they have.

Neither do you, stop trying to be edgy. I name you base scoundrel and worse..

(Seriously, you can't see a difference between sharing fantasies and imposing them? and you're attacking my intelligence? HA! Double HA! :tongue:
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending