The Student Room Group

wha makes a guy good looking?

pls don't say personality... like what makes you attracted to a guy? what kind of body shape, face, eyes, hair, height, etc

Scroll to see replies

It's subjective.
Reply 2
tall, and preferably looks half decent with a good heart <3
Reply 3
Original post by Justaboutalive
It's subjective.

This is why my question was...
like what makes you attracted to a guy? what kind of body shape, face, eyes, hair, height, etc
tall, average looking is fine
idrc abt anything else haha
Reply 5
it will, it's nice to know what ppl like
Reply 6
100?? thats alot
Reply 7
so no one is attractive then?
Reply 8
how many years would that take?
Original post by Anonymous
This is why my question was...

Taller than me, takes care of themselves, dimples and curly hair are cute. I also like dark hair and eyes. But I've liked guys who don't fit those too.
pls don't say personality... like what makes you attracted to a guy? what kind of body shape, face, eyes, hair, height, etc

i love "dad bods" and a good bit of facial hair, especially beards. Not super long, but just right. I really love brown hair on guys, and height doesn't really bother me. I do like their face to be quite defined, not too round, and I love that "roman nose" shape, I find those very attractive.

Non physically, I love intelligence, and when they are really affectionate. I like guys who are informed on social issues and who are kind to everyone, if they're rude to staff at restaurants for example it an instant deal breaker.
with 100 A*s? doubt it.
intelligence triumphs looks for me personally
I like someone taller as I’m 5ft 5.5 Inches. Curly hair I rlly like where the top part is curly but it’s not the only type i like. I like someone’s personality as well like someone who’s rude or acts badly to others to look good in front of others like girls doesn’t really attract to me. Someone funny, probably brown hair/dark hair and I like smiles but don’t really care about that. Someone’s who also looks after themselves you don’t have to be fit strong and muscular but if you look after yourself like running/gym or anything. ‘the looks attract the eyes but the personality attracts the heart’ is a quote I quite like and I prefer personality over looks but obviously looks does play a small factor as well
Original post by polaris23
i love "dad bods" and a good bit of facial hair, especially beards. Not super long, but just right. I really love brown hair on guys, and height doesn't really bother me. I do like their face to be quite defined, not too round, and I love that "roman nose" shape, I find those very attractive.

Non physically, I love intelligence, and when they are really affectionate. I like guys who are informed on social issues and who are kind to everyone, if they're rude to staff at restaurants for example it an instant deal breaker.

:3 very detailed thanks!
Original post by polaris23

You have excellent taste :biggrin:
:3 very detailed thanks!

no problem :smile:
Original post by Afrrcyn
You have excellent taste :biggrin:

thank you :smile:
If i had to choose ONE FEATURE- its gotta be a beard that connects :colone:
Original post by HumbleBee_x
If i had to choose ONE FEATURE- its gotta be a beard that connects :colone:

haha funny, my mom actually hates a man with a beard. one time my dad grew it out a little and she refused to even kiss him lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending