Scroll to see replies

imranahmed010
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Did i say something funny?
imranahmed010
is that when its erected? lol

Yer, mayn. :cool:
NW8_SW1_EC3
Out of interest different how? Did you have some sporting/modelling ambition?

Well actually thinking it over my life wouldnt be that much different, but i used to have a massive insecurity over my height (i'm barely 5ft with shoes) and i became really depressed over it, so when most people were out having fun, i would refuse to go out (so stupid i know..) because i'd think about my height loads and if people commented it would ruin my night. So when college first started last year, i didn't go out when invited, therefore missed out on "bonding" or meeting new people opportunities, i became quiet and withdrawn, i completely shyed away from guys because i thought how no way they'd want to be with someone as small as me etc etc. It stopped me from being the confident, bubbly person i really am. I know it's probably not true to say, but i reckon i'd of have alot more friends, maybe a boyfriend/past relationship, lots of fun memories." etc. I know you didnt ask for an essay sorry, and it sounds really fricking pathetic looking back.
I'm a completelyyyy different person now though, nothing like that, was just a phase i guess and thankfully i sort of saw sense and realised i made so much out of nothing. "it's only an issue if you make it one" comes into mind.
Again, sorry for the really long reply.
Reply 83
I'd kinda like less muscular thighs, I really can't wear jeans.

Oh and a new face please.
I'm pretty skinny but I'd want to be more toned and have smaller hips and thighs. Just saying of course. :smile:
- Sliightly more 'muscly' arms. I don't want guns lol, but they've always been a bit stick like, so I'm doing weights at the moments to change that and make them more toned :smile:

- Smaller, more toned waist

- I like my hair, it's shiny, healthy and extremely thick but I wish it would stay in one place!! And I wish the waves would all fall neatly, with less flyaways.

- Nicer eyebrows, lots of people compliment me on them as they're thick and dark but well shaped, but I don't think they suit me. Easily fixable though, but my mum wouldnt be pleased lol, she reckons I'm 'gifted'

So yeah just general tonage and healthiness really, would be the main one. I'm working on it, but hate exercise!
Oh and it would be amazing if I had no unwanted body hair. YES PLEASE. In fact scrap my last post, I'd rather have this, and not have to wax for the rest of my life!

Latest

Trending

Trending