The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield student accommodation

I have applied for accommodation through the uni but I’m worried my requests and preferences, is there any way I can edit this without deleting my original application as I’m worried I won’t get into my top choice uni. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I'm just checking with the accommodation team to see if it's possible to amend after submitting your choices. Whilst we do guarantee first-year accommodation, it might be the case that your first choice accommodation is in high demand, that why you select 4 choices :smile:

You can apply as soon as you've received your course offer, even if we are your insurance choice. You won't receive anything from us until we have confirmation of your results. We're also automatically informed when you change your status offer - so from 'insurance' to 'first choice'.

Allocation of accommodation is based on the date we receive your application, availability of accommodation preferences, exceptional circumstances (medical criteria for example).

Once I have an answer from our accommodation team, I will let you know.

Thanks,
Stacey
Official Hallam Rep
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Hi

Just to follow this up, firstly, I want to assure you that anyone is able to make changes to their accommodation application without deleting it. Any changes you make at this stage, will have no effect on the progression of your application. To make changes to your preferences please contact the accommodation time on [email protected] and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
Stacey
Official Hallam rep
Reply 3
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi

Just to follow this up, firstly, I want to assure you that anyone is able to make changes to their accommodation application without deleting it. Any changes you make at this stage, will have no effect on the progression of your application. To make changes to your preferences please contact the accommodation time on [email protected] and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
Stacey
Official Hallam rep

This is fantastic, thank you for all your help!
Original post by Anonymous
This is fantastic, thank you for all your help!

No worries, let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Thanks,
Stacey
Official Hallam rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending