Janet168
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there,

I have recently been told to complete a written test for my Social Work MA course... I have been given little information of what will be included... all I know is that it’s 45 minutes long. Has anyone ever completed this and what it consist of?
Thank you
Latommie
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hello, I recently applied for the MA Social Work at DMU too. When were you contacted about the written test?
Janet168
Rep:
?
(Original post by Latommie)
Hello, I recently applied for the MA Social Work at DMU too. When were you contacted about the written test?
Thursday... have you received and completed yours?
Latommie
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Haven't received the written test invitation yet. Maybe because I just applied three weeks ago. When did you apply?
Janet168
Rep:
?
(Original post by Latommie)
Haven't received the written test invitation yet. Maybe because I just applied three weeks ago. When did you apply?
October
MaryamRoyals
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello janet168. Please have you taken the test? I have been sent a link to take mine but I haven’t opened the link yet. Any advise for me ahead?
Last edited by MaryamRoyals; 1 month ago
Janet168
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by MaryamRoyals)
Hello janet168. Please have you taken the test? I have been sent a link to take mine but I haven’t opened the link yet. Any advise for me ahead?
Hi maryam,

it’s really easy you don’t need to stress like I had done! I have completed it now, my advise would be is to revise on social work with mental health!

Let me know how you find it and if they contact you for an interview date.

If you need any more help, let me know : )

Good luck!
MaryamRoyals
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Janet168)
Hi maryam,

it’s really easy you don’t need to stress like I had done! I have completed it now, my advise would be is to revise on social work with mental health!

Let me know how you find it and if they contact you for an interview date.

If you need any more help, let me know : )

Good luck!
Hi Janet, I took the test 3 weeks ago. My test was based on alcohol addiction and some health issues with senior citizens. I’m yet to get a response, whether I passed or did not. Once I get a feedback, I’ll update you. Have you heard anything from them either? Thank you so much, stay safe.
Last edited by MaryamRoyals; 2 weeks ago
Janet168
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Hi Maryam,

Yeah once I completed mine, they had taken a lot of time to get back to me... I did chase them up asking for updates few weeks later... but I’ve got an interview soon.... and yeah mine was the exact same test as yours! Good luck : ) MaryamRoyals
Last edited by Janet168; 1 day ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (183)
43.88%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (48)
11.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.91%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (88)
21.1%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (41)
9.83%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (24)
5.76%

Watched Threads