My periods are three days late! Could I be pregnant?

Watch this thread
Hailey_24
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around just before my period due date, I believe he had precum in his hands (as he did not *** that day), and touched me with those hands over the jeans (which were a little moist as I was wet) and fingered into the vagina. I also had my underwear on which obviously was wet again. Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hailey_24)
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around just before my period due date, I believe he had precum in his hands (as he did not *** that day), and touched me with those hands over the jeans (which were a little moist as I was wet) and fingered into the vagina. I also had my underwear on which obviously was wet again. Are there any chances of pregnancy?
Precum doesn't contain that many live sperm cells so I think it would be unlikely that you're pregnant. I think the chances of pregnancy are super super low, but if you're worried perhaps consider getting the after-morning pill, I don't think a pregnancy test would show the results as it has only been a couple of days. The only part of that that might result in pregnancy would be him fingering you, not touching you over jeans, it would have to be in you to have any chance of impregnating you. However, as I said, precum doesn't contain many live sperm cells so I think you should be fine. I actually had the same situation except he pulled out but I couldn't stop worrying, this was ages ago and I'm did not get pregnant haha! Don't worry, I'm sure you're not pregnant x

Note that I'm not an expert so hopefully, someone with a bit more expertise can help! This is from research and past experience.
Hailey_24
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Precum doesn't contain that many live sperm cells so I think it would be unlikely that you're pregnant. I think the chances of pregnancy are super super low, but if you're worried perhaps consider getting the after-morning pill, I don't think a pregnancy test would show the results as it has only been a couple of days. The only part of that that might result in pregnancy would be him fingering you, not touching you over jeans, it would have to be in you to have any chance of impregnating you. However, as I said, precum doesn't contain many live sperm cells so I think you should be fine. I actually had the same situation except he pulled out but I couldn't stop worrying, this was ages ago and I'm did not get pregnant haha! Don't worry, I'm sure you're not pregnant x

Note that I'm not an expert so hopefully, someone with a bit more expertise can help! This is from research and past experience.
I also see that I miscommunicated here, he fingered me from above the jeans which was wet, so yeah there never was a direct contact. Still, since it was the first time, I am pretty scared.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hailey_24)
I also see that I miscommunicated here, he fingered me from above the jeans which was wet, so yeah there never was a direct contact. Still, since it was the first time, I am pretty scared.
He would have to have gone pretty deep to get you pregnant, if there was no direct contact then I don't think you are pregnant. Don't worry, I've been in the exact same situation
Hailey_24
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
He would have to have gone pretty deep to get you pregnant, if there was no direct contact then I don't think you are pregnant. Don't worry, I've been in the exact same situation
Thank you!!
Edithhh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can you get pregnant if he was naked but I had my underwear on, no it did not go in, so it was like dry humping, but my underwear was dampened, he did not ejaculate it would be off of precum
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (72)
16.55%
The paper was reasonable (213)
48.97%
Not feeling great about that exam... (104)
23.91%
It was TERRIBLE (46)
10.57%

Watched Threads