The Student Room Group

Hegarty Maths help

Does anyone know a new way to find the answers to questions on hegarty maths?
Doesn’t it tell you straight after
Reply 2
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Doesn’t it tell you straight after

yes but i was wandering if theres a way to cheat and get all the answers correct
Original post by kevvv
yes but i was wandering if theres a way to cheat and get all the answers correct

Just watch the video whilst doing the task - similar questions. That's what's bad about Hegarty: you can easily get the answers.
Original post by kevvv

Not that I know
Original post by kevvv

Honestly, I use to be a hegarty maths sweat with around 73 hours, my best advice would be to actually watch the videos, and try getting it right. It’s so much more easier than you think
Honestly, I use to be a hegarty maths sweat with around 73 hours, my best advice would be to actually watch the videos, and try getting it right. It’s so much more easier than you think

Yeah, that's the best advice - the video's are really helpful & simplify the methods of the topic really well. :smile:
Original post by 15nlobo
Yeah, that's the best advice - the video's are really helpful & simplify the methods of the topic really well. :smile:

I also like that they tell you how many hours you put in, that was a bit motivational to beat your goals tbh. I think if you actually start using it properly, you’ll realise it’s much more fun.
I also like that they tell you how many hours you put in, that was a bit motivational to beat your goals tbh. I think if you actually start using it properly, you’ll realise it’s much more fun.

True & with questions you get wrong, you can re-do them in the 'Fix Up 5' which is a good way to revise and learn from your mistakes. Tbh it's really no point in cheating because when you're going to do your maths exam, you won't be able to cheat then - you're only fooling yourself now. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by kitapizza28
True & with questions you get wrong, you can re-do them in the 'Fix Up 5' which is a good way to revise and learn from your mistakes. Tbh it's really no point in cheating because when you're going to do your maths exam, you won't be able to cheat then - you're only fooling yourself now. :smile:

:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by kitapizza28

yeah i always use the videos but its annoying whens youve done everything he says to do and get it wrong, in more complex stuff like trig
Original post by kevvv
yeah i always use the videos but its annoying whens youve done everything he says to do and get it wrong, in more complex stuff like trig

I know what you mean, it's pretty annoying.
Original post by kevvv

I have been waiting for months
I have been waiting for months
yes sure but what if I know how to work it out but can't be bothered to get out paper pencil ruler protractor and construct a triangle to find out the angle

Quick Reply

Latest