Hegarty Maths help

Watch
kevvv
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Does anyone know a new way to find the answers to questions on hegarty maths?
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Doesn’t it tell you straight after
kevvv
Rep:
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Doesn’t it tell you straight after
yes but i was wandering if theres a way to cheat and get all the answers correct
kitapizza28
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by kevvv)
yes but i was wandering if theres a way to cheat and get all the answers correct
Just watch the video whilst doing the task - similar questions. That's what's bad about Hegarty: you can easily get the answers.
Lillie488
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by kevvv)
Does anyone know a new way to find the answers to questions on hegarty maths?
Not that I know
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by kevvv)

Honestly, I use to be a hegarty maths sweat with around 73 hours, my best advice would be to actually watch the videos, and try getting it right. It’s so much more easier than you think
kitapizza28
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Honestly, I use to be a hegarty maths sweat with around 73 hours, my best advice would be to actually watch the videos, and try getting it right. It’s so much more easier than you think
Yeah, that's the best advice - the video's are really helpful & simplify the methods of the topic really well.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by 15nlobo)
Yeah, that's the best advice - the video's are really helpful & simplify the methods of the topic really well.

I also like that they tell you how many hours you put in, that was a bit motivational to beat your goals tbh. I think if you actually start using it properly, you’ll realise it’s much more fun.
kitapizza28
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I also like that they tell you how many hours you put in, that was a bit motivational to beat your goals tbh. I think if you actually start using it properly, you’ll realise it’s much more fun.
True & with questions you get wrong, you can re-do them in the 'Fix Up 5' which is a good way to revise and learn from your mistakes. Tbh it's really no point in cheating because when you're going to do your maths exam, you won't be able to cheat then - you're only fooling yourself now.
kevvv
Rep:
(Original post by kitapizza28)
True & with questions you get wrong, you can re-do them in the 'Fix Up 5' which is a good way to revise and learn from your mistakes. Tbh it's really no point in cheating because when you're going to do your maths exam, you won't be able to cheat then - you're only fooling yourself now.
kevvv
Rep:
(Original post by kitapizza28)
yeah i always use the videos but its annoying whens youve done everything he says to do and get it wrong, in more complex stuff like trig
kitapizza28
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by kevvv)
yeah i always use the videos but its annoying whens youve done everything he says to do and get it wrong, in more complex stuff like trig
I know what you mean, it's pretty annoying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.23%
October 2021 (221)
44.38%
November 2021 (59)
11.85%
December 2021 (64)
12.85%
January 2021 (60)
12.05%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.63%