Texts first then what

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So, trying to be short... There is this girl I only talked to a few times in person, then due restrictions we text almost daily. Usually I am who texts first and she always answer, she laughs a lot and uses emojis, stickers etc. But the thing is I am always who has to ask questions, mostly about uni, which she would answer in extent.

Eventually I started to text a bit less since I was afraid of she only answering out of politeness and being bothering her. After one day without messaging, she texts me asking how i'm dooing to which I reply, and then I ask back. To which she answers "i'm good, glad you're too hehe". But if I don't keep asking, I suppose the conversation ends there? Usually when I text someone it is to have some conversation
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She's not interested in you and is probably talking to other guys anyway. You need to be straight with her and tell her where things stand, if she don't like it then end it and don't waste any further of your time or energy on this mundane person who can't put the effort of an actual conversation in.
Anonymous #1
I didn't ask if she was interested or not, but what it's the point about it xD but thanks
Anonymous #1
Any other opinion?
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What’s your instincts here, generally they’re accurate. If you think there’s there’s something doing here up the flirting a tad or suggest a post lockdown date. Otherwise look for a plan B
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (59)
4.57%
Uncertainty around my education (199)
15.43%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (143)
11.09%
Lack of purpose or motivation (183)
14.19%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (58)
4.5%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (72)
5.58%
Loneliness (114)
8.84%
Financial worries (45)
3.49%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (59)
4.57%
Exposure to negative news/social media (59)
4.57%
Lack of real life entertainment (68)
5.27%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (113)
8.76%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (118)
9.15%

Watched Threads