The Student Room Group

Is this okay?

Hello. Pls Answer my question. I'm very scared right now. Before my period I got a yellowish discharge and now after my period, I got it again. It's color yellow. I'm very scared because when I searched it, they said it is STD. I have partner but we both knew that both of us are not infected of STD because we both are first timers. What is the meaning of this? Pls answer pls
Original post by Anonymous
Hello. Pls Answer my question. I'm very scared right now. Before my period I got a yellowish discharge and now after my period, I got it again. It's color yellow. I'm very scared because when I searched it, they said it is STD. I have partner but we both knew that both of us are not infected of STD because we both are first timers. What is the meaning of this? Pls answer pls

Hi , I am not a doctor but I don't think yellow dischrage is something serious . I'm not sure tho . I advice you to contact your GP and they will book you an appointment to speak with a doctor via phone call .
Reply 2
Original post by Rosyrose123
Hi , I am not a doctor but I don't think yellow discharge is something serious . I'm not sure tho . I advice you to contact your GP and they will book you an appointment to speak with a doctor via phone call .

Thank you for replying. But when I searched it, they said that it's std or something serious That's why i'm worried rn
Thank you for replying. But when I searched it, they said that it's std or something serious That's why i'm worried rn

oh really , I suggest contacting your GP . Hopefully it's nothing serious .

consider speaking to your gp about it since im not sure if discharge is always due to an std, im sure it could be due to something else so try not to worry

Quick Reply

Latest