I think I might becoming an incel idk what to do?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Makalitu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The failing with women and dating apps are really starting to get to me nothing works I quit ages ago now I put myself back in the dating game I just have the same negative experiences!
jovknerd77
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
whats the first thing you say to a girl
Makalitu
Rep:
?
(Original post by jovknerd77)
whats the first thing you say to a girl
I use to get matches but I don’t anymore nothing works they just flake or waste time sucks I’ll be single and alone forever
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Makalitu)
I use to get matches but I don’t anymore nothing works they just flake or waste time sucks I’ll be single and alone forever
this gives me the male pick me attitude :// girls get rejected too the same way you have, i got rejected for so long. literally just be patient, no one owes you a romantic relationship and they take time to build
Makalitu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
this gives me the male pick me attitude :// girls get rejected too the same way you have, i got rejected for so long. literally just be patient, no one owes you a romantic relationship and they take time to build
I don’t care what women owe or don’t owe man I made a thread pretending to be a woman complaining about men so don’t give me that rubbish
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I don’t care what women owe or don’t owe man I made a thread pretending to be a woman complaining about men so don’t give me that rubbish
pardon?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
do u go to school, uni, college or anything? or do u like work a job? from my experience those are the best places to build your confidence by practising flirting / talking to girls (i know that sounds kinda bad but its true). would you say youre not confident? are you not confident of the way you look or is it a more mental thing?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
its easier for a man to be rejected than a girl to be rejected
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
its easier for a man to be rejected than a girl to be rejected
can you elaborate? it wasn’t about ease of rejection - more so that everyone gets rejected all the time, and moaning about it doesn’t fix ur problems and makes you less attractive
Makalitu
Rep:
?
do u go to school, uni, college or anything? or do u like work a job? from my experience those are the best places to build your confidence by practising flirting / talking to girls (i know that sounds kinda bad but its true). would you say youre not confident? are you not confident of the way you look or is it a more mental thing?
Nooo I don’t
Makalitu
Rep:
?
can you elaborate? it wasn’t about ease of rejection - more so that everyone gets rejected all the time, and moaning about it doesn’t fix ur problems and makes you less attractive
Neither does anything else I’ve tried man
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Nooo I don’t
Sounds like you need to get out more...after this pandemic calms down
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Neither does anything else I’ve tried man
dude, just take ur time and lower ur expectations. relationships happen when u least expect it from my experience
Makalitu
Rep:
?
dude, just take ur time and lower ur expectations. relationships happen when u least expect it from my experience
They don’t I’ve been single all my life and I’m 23 think about that not one girlfriend lmao lmao
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most people on dating apps in my experience are unbelievably boring and have no redeeming qualities in their personality beyond small talk. I hate small talk.
BluMoon06
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They don’t I’ve been single all my life and I’m 23 think about that not one girlfriend lmao lmao
it doesnt matter about your age and how many gfs youve had. thats irrelevant. its most likely your attitude or the way you come across because you seem to be turning down all our suggestions and saying nothing ever works. if youre not willing to try then why did you make a thread?
Makalitu
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Most people on dating apps in my experience are unbelievably boring and have no redeeming qualities in their personality beyond small talk. I hate small talk.
(Original post by BluMoon06)
it doesnt matter about your age and how many gfs youve had. thats irrelevant. its most likely your attitude or the way you come across because you seem to be turning down all our suggestions and saying nothing ever works. if youre not willing to try then why did you make a thread?
No attitude don’t cause good or bad things to happen attitude depends of your life experiences
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
there’s no rush to be in a relationship, it’s fine to be 23 and never have been in a relationship
Makalitu
Rep:
?
there’s no rush to be in a relationship, it’s fine to be 23 and never have been in a relationship
I’m 23 and a loner
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
No attitude don’t cause good or bad things to happen attitude depends of your life experiences
attitudes do matter - it’s like if you go for a job. you won’t get hired if you have a bad attitude yk?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (175)
4.95%
Uncertainty around my education (517)
14.63%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (393)
11.12%
Lack of purpose or motivation (490)
13.87%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (172)
4.87%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (214)
6.06%
Loneliness (300)
8.49%
Financial worries (129)
3.65%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (140)
3.96%
Exposure to negative news/social media (160)
4.53%
Lack of real life entertainment (197)
5.58%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (317)
8.97%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (329)
9.31%

Watched Threads