The Student Room Group

MALE Participant Needed

Hi, I need only 1 more participant to fill this short and simple questionnaire for my research report that is due in the second week of March.
The research is investigating the influences of gender and levels of stress on smoking. Anyone MALE over 18 can participate, but it is especially related and focused on participants who have smoked nicotine at least once in their life. It will only take around 5-7 minutes, so I'd appreciate if anyone would like to fill it in.

I'll PM the questionnaire link along with further details if you wish to have more information.

Also, I'm more than happy to take part in any survey if anyone needs participants, just link the study below or PM me.

Thanks.
(edited 3 years ago)
Is there a particular demographic of participants you’re looking out for?
Reply 2
Original post by Pyruvic Acid
Is there a particular demographic of participants you’re looking out for?

Sorry, I missed that on my OP!
Anyone over 18 can participate, but it is especially related and focused on participants who have smoked nicotine at least once in their life.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
hi PM me
Reply 4
BUMP
Original post by Blair_99
BUMP

Why are you bumping when you said you needed one response and you've had two offers?

Why can't you just link the survey on this thread?
Reply 6
Original post by nexttime
Why are you bumping when you said you needed one response and you've had two offers?

Why can't you just link the survey on this thread?

I've edited the post just now. I originally had written needing 8 participants, but I've had those responses so far and now only need 1, which is why I'm asking.

The link is not here because there is some additional information that I'd like to disclose to the participant before filling the survey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending