The Student Room Group

quick weightloss

hi,, i need to loose as much weight as possible by next tuesday, i know it wont be much but i need to lose some at least, any tips on the fastest/most effective ways? thank you
Reply 1
Original post by LokisTesseract
hi,, i need to loose as much weight as possible by next tuesday, i know it wont be much but i need to lose some at least, any tips on the fastest/most effective ways? thank you

What's the big rush to lose weight by next Tuesday?

A healthy, sustainable rate of weight loss is 2lb/1 kg a week, so you will see very little in the way of results in just a few days. Don't go starving yourself or suddenly indulging in massive bouts of exercise as it will make you feel ill or you'll injure yourself, and you won't be up for doing whatever it is you have planned.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Surnia
What's the big rush to lose weight by next Tuesday?

A healthy, sustainable rate of weight loss is 2lb/1 kg a week, so you will see very little in the way of results in just a few days. Don't go starving yourself or suddenly indulging in massive bouts of exercise as it will make you feel ill or you'll injure yourself, and you won't be up for doing whatever it is you have planned.

i go back into school and im worried about my uniform being tight or not fitting and i completely forgot until this week
Original post by Proxenus
mods on here is why people stop using TDR. there's no freedom of speech. if they disagree they will remove your posts

I said the fastest way to lose weight is cardio eat little as possible as this creates the biggest deficit. this is facts. not an opinion. it is up to the op to make a decision. although I would not personally do this the op asks for fastest way. I AM not forcing op to do This not advise it. I will be report mod to admin if my freedom of speech is taken down again. warning number 1

idk what youre on about being reported? but yeah youre right to be fair
Reply 4
i go back into school and im worried about my uniform being tight or not fitting and i completely forgot until this week

Basically, there is nothing you can do in terms of weight loss as there is too short a timeframe to make any difference. As I've said, any fad or extreme dieting will make you ill.

Remember that you are still growing, but if you have serious concerns about weight for your age, which is obviously young if you are still at school, you should contact your GP for more advice.
idk what youre on about being reported? but yeah youre right to be fair

they took down the post because a mod is lacking knowledge

Drinks tons of water it helps u lose water weight and also don't eat breakfast eat at like 12/1
Reply 7
Original post by victoriu
don't eat breakfast eat at like 12/1

Rubbish. You don't need to skip meals or eat at certain times to lose weight; doing this can be the start of disordered eating. Food helps with energy and concentration, which the OP will need at school.

Having balanced meals in a calorie deficit is the healthy and sustainable way to lose weight.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest