quick weightloss

Watch
LokisTesseract
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi,, i need to loose as much weight as possible by next tuesday, i know it wont be much but i need to lose some at least, any tips on the fastest/most effective ways? thank you
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LokisTesseract)
hi,, i need to loose as much weight as possible by next tuesday, i know it wont be much but i need to lose some at least, any tips on the fastest/most effective ways? thank you
What's the big rush to lose weight by next Tuesday?

A healthy, sustainable rate of weight loss is 2lb/1 kg a week, so you will see very little in the way of results in just a few days. Don't go starving yourself or suddenly indulging in massive bouts of exercise as it will make you feel ill or you'll injure yourself, and you won't be up for doing whatever it is you have planned.
Last edited by Surnia; 1 month ago
LokisTesseract
Rep:
?
(Original post by Surnia)
What's the big rush to lose weight by next Tuesday?

A healthy, sustainable rate of weight loss is 2lb/1 kg a week, so you will see very little in the way of results in just a few days. Don't go starving yourself or suddenly indulging in massive bouts of exercise as it will make you feel ill or you'll injure yourself, and you won't be up for doing whatever it is you have planned.
i go back into school and im worried about my uniform being tight or not fitting and i completely forgot until this week
LokisTesseract
Rep:
?
(Original post by Proxenus)
mods on here is why people stop using TDR. there's no freedom of speech. if they disagree they will remove your posts

I said the fastest way to lose weight is cardio eat little as possible as this creates the biggest deficit. this is facts. not an opinion. it is up to the op to make a decision. although I would not personally do this the op asks for fastest way. I AM not forcing op to do This not advise it. I will be report mod to admin if my freedom of speech is taken down again. warning number 1
idk what youre on about being reported? but yeah youre right to be fair
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i go back into school and im worried about my uniform being tight or not fitting and i completely forgot until this week
Basically, there is nothing you can do in terms of weight loss as there is too short a timeframe to make any difference. As I've said, any fad or extreme dieting will make you ill.

Remember that you are still growing, but if you have serious concerns about weight for your age, which is obviously young if you are still at school, you should contact your GP for more advice.
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
idk what youre on about being reported? but yeah youre right to be fair
they took down the post because a mod is lacking knowledge
victoriu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Drinks tons of water it helps u lose water weight and also don't eat breakfast eat at like 12/1
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by victoriu)
don't eat breakfast eat at like 12/1
Rubbish. You don't need to skip meals or eat at certain times to lose weight; doing this can be the start of disordered eating. Food helps with energy and concentration, which the OP will need at school.

Having balanced meals in a calorie deficit is the healthy and sustainable way to lose weight.
Last edited by Surnia; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (187)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (545)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (417)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (513)
13.76%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (184)
4.94%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
5.95%
Loneliness (313)
8.4%
Financial worries (138)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.89%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (212)
5.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (333)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (351)
9.42%

Watched Threads