What do you all think of Call Of Duty Black Ops: Cold War?

Watch
JoyPerson1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
*leaves this section blank*
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's fun! Why?
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s the best COD in years. Zombies is so good this time around because they focused on the gameplay rather than the Easter eggs and the multiplayer is actually designed well especially when compared to MW2019. Treyarch just know their way around making a good Call of Duty.
Maxsaid466
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think the biggest improvement that cold war has over MW is the Zombies. A great game mode that got better this year. Multiplayer is good but a step down from MW. It's movement is slower, guns have less of a kick and movement is not as fluid. The Campaign is the best in a long time.
Gaddafi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think it's good. And it's rare that I say that about COD - I haven't really enjoyed it since the 2012-2014 era with BO2.
CosmicApathy1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Maxsaid466)
I think the biggest improvement that cold war has over MW is the Zombies. A great game mode that got better this year. Multiplayer is good but a step down from MW. It's movement is slower, guns have less of a kick and movement is not as fluid. The Campaign is the best in a long time.
I think the multiplayer is 10x better than MW’s. The maps in MW were designed like crap and there were so many safe spaces in the map design. Perks were also useless like E.O.D and battle hardened. The spawns were the worst we’ve ever seen in COD history as they consistently made no sense and you could always spawn in someone’s line of fire. MW footsteps were also so loud and you had no counter to it so people consistently cranked up their headphones and soundwhored everywhere. Cold War has none of those issues. CW has issues but it’s core design is just superior.
Paranoiaa
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Black Ops 2 was the best ever COD imo.
p18210
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In terms of graphics and movement it feels clunky and off compared to over cod games. The main reason i like to play it is because it is the first cod in while to have a fov slider on console which is brilliant. i would say if you have a gaming pc or ps5 you are def gonna enjoy this game more. Zombies= too easy compared to over cods. Overall is a decent game but would value modern warfare over it for its slick movement and runtime even though the maps on coldwar are better.(except for shipment )
faisal3542
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's the best fighting game.
jimmypap
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've gotten really addicted to the latest one. I've bought every COD since Call of Duty 3, and I think I'll end up having played this one more than most (or maybe even all!) of them. And I've mostly just been playing normal multiplayer, which I know the consensus hasn't been so positive on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (113)
4.9%
Uncertainty around my education (345)
14.95%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (252)
10.92%
Lack of purpose or motivation (324)
14.04%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (104)
4.51%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (135)
5.85%
Loneliness (199)
8.62%
Financial worries (87)
3.77%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (96)
4.16%
Exposure to negative news/social media (112)
4.85%
Lack of real life entertainment (123)
5.33%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (202)
8.75%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (216)
9.36%

Watched Threads