The Student Room Group

help i think i might have freaked my psychology teacher out

ok so, i have been ignoring my psychology assignments for weeks. yesterday i needed to message her about the mock exam. i messaged her a few questions about the mock and as i feared, she mentioned the missing assignments. at least she was very kind and understanding about it and gave me new deadlines for the assignments. i suddenly decided that im going to do all of them tonight; so i start doing them. i finished the first one at around 9pm and decided to submit it there and them. she has asked us to sumbit them on teams via private message which is awkward to say the least. with my hand already hurting i proceeded to do the next one. i looked at the time ; 11pm. ahh it will be fine if i choose to sumbit it now. so i sumbitted it and proceeded onto the third. i comeplete it at about 1:40am and hand it in. i had a break after finishing the third one. then i decided to try the final piece of work and oh boy do i regret it. i went to check when it was due as i wasnt sure if it was overdue or not. i scrolled up in the teachers chat and accidentally ****ing called her. my heart sank as i hurried to hang up. ive been missing lessons all term, i never hand anything in on time and the one time i do the work i end up completing 3 months of work in one day, what the hell is she gonna think of me. i immediately then distrubed her again by texting im sorry i didnt mean to call you i 'missed clicked' something. yes im a tiny bit stoned as well. dUDE IM DREADING THE TEXT IM GONNA WAKE UP TO
ok any advice or similar situations? plz thx
Sounds like you just need some sleep.
Reply 2
it's really not that deep tbh

Quick Reply

Latest