The Student Room Group

Undergraduate applicant for 2021 - UEL

I received an email from the University of East London saying the following: Dear Chris, Congratulations!

Your application to study with us has been successful! We welcome you to our ambitious and progressive learning community.

View details of your offer
Find out the deadline to make your choice, as set by UCAS
Accept your offer (Firm Accept or Insurance)
You can use the link below to chat with us live, or connect through the portal.

Well done on your successful application to the University of East London - the careers-led university.

So, I was wondering does that mean the place is mine as in confirmed?

I had received a conditional offer on the 5th of February but I provided my previous exam result documentation a day or two ago and received the above email, so did the exam documents make me meet the requirements or...?

Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.Screenshot_20210226_112623_com.google.android.gm-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Original post by isaac2002_

So, I was wondering does that mean the place is mine as in confirmed?

I had received a conditional offer on the 5th of February but I provided my previous exam result documentation a day or two ago and received the above email, so did the exam documents make me meet the requirements or...?

If the status on UCAS Track is now 'U' and not 'C', you have an Unconditional offer, ie. they have accepted your qualifications.

You cannot make your Firm/Insurance choice until you have all your decisions.
Reply 2
How long does it take UCAS track to update?
Original post by isaac2002_
How long does it take UCAS track to update?

It can take a few days - especially at the moment with staff working form home.
Reply 4
Thanks for the help. I think I can relax now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending