The Student Room Group

decide between Sheffield Hallam or Liverpool John moores for graphic design

I've been stressing to decide between Sheffield Hallam and Liverpool John moores for graphic design. courses in both of the university are beneficial to me. John moores offers MA in graphic design and illustration where as Sheffield Hallam offers MFA in Graphic design and both of the unis have good course modules. which uni is the best considering all the necessities?please help me in deciding the final course and uni based on the location, student community, university's guidance and support, placements and which of the both is student friendly and helps me to grow
Original post by Lake.ha
I've been stressing to decide between Sheffield Hallam and Liverpool John moores for graphic design. courses in both of the university are beneficial to me. John moores offers MA in graphic design and illustration where as Sheffield Hallam offers MFA in Graphic design and both of the unis have good course modules. which uni is the best considering all the necessities?please help me in deciding the final course and uni based on the location, student community, university's guidance and support, placements and which of the both is student friendly and helps me to grow

They’re both the same lmao. Just go whatever city you prefer

Quick Reply

Latest