BlackFinch
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can anybody tell me what are the conditions for achieving Edexcel Award in International A levels ? Minimun required subjects, maximum number of years of completion / sittings , all those conditions in details please .
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do you mean exactly by 'Edexcel award'? It's not something that makes sense to people in the UK but I may not understand enough about International A levels.

Each A level is a qualification in its own right. You can study as many or as few as you want, although the standard requirement for a UK university would be to complete 3, generally taking 2 years to do this. In England, all the exams are taken in May/June at the end of the course but it is different for International A levels.
BlackFinch
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Compost)
What do you mean exactly by 'Edexcel award'? It's not something that makes sense to people in the UK but I may not understand enough about International A levels.

Each A level is a qualification in its own right. You can study as many or as few as you want, although the standard requirement for a UK university would be to complete 3, generally taking 2 years to do this. In England, all the exams are taken in May/June at the end of the course but it is different for International A levels.
In my country ( Bangladesh) ,students get Edexcel High Achievers Award for taking a minimum number of subjects in Int. GCSE and A levels and achieving certain grades within a given period of time / number of exam sittings .
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BlackFinch)
In my country ( Bangladesh) ,students get Edexcel High Achievers Award for taking a minimum number of subjects in Int. GCSE and A levels and achieving certain grades within a given period of time / number of exam sittings .
Ok. Nothing like that exists for people taking Edexcel A levels in the UK so I'm afraid I can't help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (110)
5.01%
Uncertainty around my education (330)
15.02%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (236)
10.74%
Lack of purpose or motivation (305)
13.88%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (101)
4.6%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (126)
5.74%
Loneliness (190)
8.65%
Financial worries (85)
3.87%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (93)
4.23%
Exposure to negative news/social media (103)
4.69%
Lack of real life entertainment (118)
5.37%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (192)
8.74%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (208)
9.47%

Watched Threads