?
Report 1 month ago
If...
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wait and see if all restrictions r lifted... personally I doubt it.

Nevertheless we get WC Qualification fun before that... SCOTLAND vs FAROE ISLANDS! EPIIIC!
username5670722
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not really. Likely to be in stadia with limited capacity and probably England will fail and Scotland not even win a game.
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah prolly so. So who wins? France again? U think they peaked for WC? Or Belgium they didn't do it yet but they should with their squad...
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not normally arsed about the Euros but this year will be good if lockdown is lifted.

I’m far more excited about the 2021/22 Premier League season though if I can go back to Old Trafford. 🔥
kitapizza28
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IanDangerously)
I’m not normally arsed about the Euros but this year will be good if lockdown is lifted.

I’m far more excited about the 2021/22 Premier League season though if I can go back to Old Trafford. 🔥
MAN U all the way!!
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Even if the virus is gone in summer, I am not interest in the Euros.
jemima0103
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not really. Even if things are more 'relaxed' by summer I don't think things will feel normal
SirNoodles
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can't wait. I'm optimistic for England (probably a bad idea as every single competition I'm optimistic for England and that never ends well, does it?) as we've got a good enough squad to do well in the tournament and potentially win. Maybe because I support Villa but I can't wait to see Grealish in an international competition and I just love international tournaments like the World Cup and the Euros.
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
LOL! Dude u make me larf!

In-ger-lund have had this problem since donkey's years ago. My London buddies told me they always have this ambivalent feeling like they wanna hope they wanna believe this year's squad is gonna be rlly good now we have Rashford, Gerrard, Owen, Platt, Gazza, Lineker, Robson, McDonald etc. they can go all-the-way etc. etc. But... no. Even if they emerge from the group stage without dismal disaster u know how the penalty shootout inevitably results in England's exit....

One of the dudes at UCL who sounded like u coz he was hopeful etc he showed me some history. U saw that Steve Bell GOATBALL 82 cartoon? U know.. one bulldog to another in the pub..."Yeah goal-f'ing-famine innit John!!"

After living in UK for a semester I got the idea... that "goal f'ing famine" has been unbroken for forty years or more... LOOOL!

No, u r done. U even know this coz u actually say "prolly a bad idea..." yeah... don't get too invested here... just like u do for that hot IG chick who msgs u then ghosts u....
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jemima0103)
not really. Even if things are more 'relaxed' by summer I don't think things will feel normal
All the more I think that supporters are not allowed going to stadiums in sunmer. And without them it is not the same.
aliaa03
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
idk if we're not allowed to go sit in the stadium it's not gonna feel the same
neal95
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yep cant wait to be in a packed pub cheering the boys on and sipping on a warm summer pint <3 hoping england can host the whole tournament and win the thing
neal95
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SirNoodles)
I can't wait. I'm optimistic for England (probably a bad idea as every single competition I'm optimistic for England and that never ends well, does it?) as we've got a good enough squad to do well in the tournament and potentially win. Maybe because I support Villa but I can't wait to see Grealish in an international competition and I just love international tournaments like the World Cup and the Euros.
Up the villa, i think that a perfect scenario would be england winning the euros in the final at wembley with grealish assisting watkins for the winning goal of the tournament <3....i'm also a villa fan and am a season ticket holder and looking forward to going back to villa park next year and enjoying a few drinks in the witton arms after the game and watching the evening kick off....hopefully not to long now!
doubleGs
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Scotland might never get to play in a major tournament on their own turf ever again, so you ****in well know I'm ready to watch Griffiths Dykes and Christie tear the Czechs to shreds with a pint of stuff I don't even drink in hand
candydiva
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
"Up the Villa"??!! U TOO! I thought ManU fans were bad actually they r...but now u r also appearing....

Well we haven't got a lot to celebrate coz of the criminal incident against our keeper
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I haven't forgotten how brilliant the last World Cup was where everything came together. England were doing well, there was a heatwave, everyone was out having a good time. I'm sure we can expect similiar scenes once the lockdown rules finally go.

(Original post by IanDangerously)
I’m far more excited about the
2021/22 Premier League season though if I can go back to Old Trafford. 🔥
I already have several tickets booked for the cricket at the other Old Trafford, and boy is it making me excited to be back in August.
SirNoodles
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by candydiva)
"Up the Villa"??!! U TOO! I thought ManU fans were bad actually they r...but now u r also appearing....

Well we haven't got a lot to celebrate coz of the criminal incident against our keeper
Up the Villa
Justbeingmyself
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If Covid restrictions are eased and fans are allowed to attend yes, it should be a great event with an electric atmosphere
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (65)
18.9%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.83%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.94%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.2%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.93%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.26%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.78%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.49%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.33%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.74%

Watched Threads