The Student Room Group

How to get 12 rep gems?

Scroll to see replies

No refunds allowed :hand: :wink:
Original post by DiddyDec
I must politely disagree, I rarely make useful posts but I have plenty of witty ones.

Maybe you’re the exception :lol:
Original post by DSKE
Ohhh interesting 😮 do you know how many reps you’re supposed to have to gain each rep gem? And is there a way to find out how many more reps you need to gain the next gem?

Also what’s the dark green and the light green gems supposed to represent? Why not just one colour? 🤔

Have a read here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep, and you can see how much rep you have at the bottom of the home page :smile:

I think the dark green is just for the first 5 gems, probably makes it easier to count how many you have :dontknow:
Original post by Notnek
My 7 step program for getting 12 gems:

- Become a user in 2006
- Post in maths mostly for the first 10 years and get lots of reps but most of them are 0 or 1 :grumble:
- Become noticed by Study Help mods and get asked to become a community assistant
- Get lots of very high valued reps in secret volunteer areas where reps are thrown around like confetti
- Start ****posting in Chat
- Keep on ****posting in Chat
- Get 12 gems

:adore:
Original post by Notnek
My 7 step program for getting 12 gems:

- Become a user in 2006
- Post in maths mostly for the first 10 years and get lots of reps but most of them are 0 or 1 :grumble:
- Become noticed by Study Help mods and get asked to become a community assistant
- Get lots of very high valued reps in secret volunteer areas where reps are thrown around like confetti
- Start ****posting in Chat
- Keep on ****posting in Chat
- Get 12 gems

BAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh :laugh:

Honest question cos you have 12 gems, where do your reps go? Does the number carry on increasing?:colondollar:
Personally like having few gems. Makes me feel like I have something to work towards. 😌
Original post by Brutal Bee
Personally like having few gems. Makes me feel like I have something to work towards. 😌

makes me more humble than u
Being courteous and understanding helps.

Or having 10A* at GCSES and going to Oxford. 😊
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut

Or having 10A* at GCSES and going to Oxford. 😊

or cambridge
Original post by shxttah_x
or cambridge

Yes.

I’ve attended Oxford campus does that count?

Spoiler

Like me?
Yes.

I’ve attended Oxford campus does that count?

Spoiler

definitely
Like me?

You’re horrible Dec. 😭
Like me?

nah flexxing doesnt count
You’re horrible Dec. 😭

:shock:
definitely

But... but... I’m only on 9 reps. 😭. I mean it just gets harder to achieve after 8 onwards. For me anyways.
It was a lot easier to get rep when D&CA was in latest. Now you have to post in chat or something
But... but... I’m only on 9 reps. 😭. I mean it just gets harder to achieve after 8 onwards. For me anyways.

ur nice so u already deserve it
:shock:

Someone’s egos hurt.

Spoiler

Original post by Theloniouss
It was a lot easier to get rep when D&CA was in latest. Now you have to post in chat or something

wats D&CA??
Ever since they got rid of negative rep, it's not really been a reputation system - it's just the more you post the more gems you get. People with lots of gems will usually have very high post count per day. So if you want 12 gems, spam, spam and spam some more.

I miss my 6 gold gems :sad:
(edited 3 years ago)
wats D&CA??

Debate and current affairs.

Quick Reply

Latest