The Student Room Group

How to suggest FRIENDLY meet up with female friend who has a bf?

Hey everyone,

I'm chatting to a good friend from uni on messenger. I am terribly shy (mild autism...) so tend to take my time between responses.I wanted to suggest meeting up again with them when all of this is over. We last met up for lunch and visited a museum back in late-2019. Would love to catch-up in person again, as it would be really exciting and very much something to look forward to during the dull lockdown. It was wonderful to catch-up in person and really fun at the museum!Could I please get some advice on how I can suggest doing something similar to last time we met (e.e. lunch, museum etc.) as part of my next message to her? I think it just needs to be a sentence suggesting this, but have no idea how to word it (and am crippled by anxiety in doing so!).(NB: Our friendship is totally platonic and she has a bf in case anyone had any misconceptions lol!)Thanks so much for any advice!
Reply 1
?????????
Reply 2
Same as you were told the first time you posted this:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=93920322&highlight=

I understand you get anxious, but repeating the same questions over and over isn't going to get you more/better responses, and it's against TSR rules.

Quick Reply

Latest