I'm not gay but my secret gay lover wants to expose me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi I am 100% straight male who has being having secret gay sex with my girlfriend best friend due to being bored because of lockdown. Now he is saying he will expose our gay love affair to my girlfriend if I don't break up with her. But I am not gay I just enjoy ana.I se-x I love my girlfriend what should I do ?. Please help!
Jess2485x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hiya,1. You definitely need to tell your girlfriend. Even if it didn’t mean a lot, it is still cheating which is extremely unfair on your girlfriend. 2. If you are enjoying having sex with a man, maybe you are sexually attracted to men but not emotionally attracted. There are many sexualities, commonly being attached to both sexes. Hope this helped x
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
If you really love your girlfriend, tell her the truth and don’t lie to her face
Ofc she might break up with you but if you love her you have to accept it - but if keep lying to her, lies always have a way of getting out and she won’t just not forgive you but she will never forget what you did.
I say tell her and break it off with the best friend
If you really love her but if not and in reality you are lying to yourself about your sexuality then maybe take a break and see how you really feel
ChrAgy2003
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If you loved your girlfriend you wouldn’t have done this ********
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I am 100% straight male who has being having secret gay sex with my girlfriend best friend due to being bored because of lockdown. Now he is saying he will expose our gay love affair to my girlfriend if I don't break up with her. But I am not gay I just enjoy ana.I se-x I love my girlfriend what should I do ?. Please help!
:troll: and a bad one at that.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
I mean this has to be a total made up scenario I don't believe it for a second 😂... But on the 1% chance it's really then if you loved your girlfriend you wouldn't actually cheat on her 💁*♀️
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Go wave ur disgusting rainbow flag elsewhere u ****ing queer
You don’t have to be rude. I understand that there are many conflicting beliefs in the world but you are just putting yourself on the back foot here.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
think you might actually be bi (you can still have a preference for women!) which is completely okay and i understand it's hard to accept it at first especially because of heteronormativity and the stigma around bisexuality in men, but also cheating is cheating and this is so unfair to both of them so you should be honest with her
Smeraldettoi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’m gay but come on cheating is morally wrong dude; come clean to your gf about what you’re doing and then either accept yourself as gay and break up with her or stop cheating and seeing this dude
Anonymous #6
Report 3 months ago
Try having gay sex with your gf
mason.taylor.16
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Either way she’s going to know so you may as well tell her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (42)
28.97%
No (103)
71.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed