Juventus going to fail to make it 10 Scudetto's in a row?

Watch
Sharpshooter
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Juventus dropped more points yesterday away to Verona, they looked awful.

Inter Milan have the chance to go 10 points clear later today (with a game played more).

The Pirlo experiment isn't working. Feels a bit of a Frank Lampard like appointment. First managerial job so he has been kinda thrown at the deep end but early indications are he looks bit out of his depth.
Charbarly2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Keep the faith with la vecchia signora.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would be nice, if another team at last wins the scudetto in Italy. It is so boring to see always the same champions in the league, not only in Serie A.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
Would be nice, if another team at last wins the scudetto in Italy. It is so boring to see always the same champions in the league, not only in Serie A.
Ligue 1 may have a new winner too!
jm03
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I still reckon PSG will claw it back though, sadly can't see any of the others lasting that long in the title race
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jm03)
I still reckon PSG will claw it back though, sadly can't see any of the others lasting that long in the title race
I am afraid that you are right. I think that Lille and Lyon have not the persistance to finish ahead in the table.
jm03
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kallisto)
I am afraid that you are right. I think that Lille and Lyon have not the persistance to finish ahead in the table.
I feel bad for both of them, imagine if they didn't sell their best players. French football would be a lot more competitive and respected
2003a39
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
10 looks better than 9, nothing special. At least Juve are miles better than they were in 2010, player-wise. Just need a new manager, Pirlo is a mid-table manager at best currently.
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably. I think Juventus should be more worried about their performance on the European stage. It's pretty laughable now. The likes of Lyon and Porto have got the better of their players.
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jm03)
I feel bad for both of them, imagine if they didn't sell their best players. French football would be a lot more competitive and respected
Not only the French football, but also the football in general. That is what is missing on modern football: many strong balanced teams to be competitive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (49)
4.84%
Uncertainty around my education (158)
15.61%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (113)
11.17%
Lack of purpose or motivation (146)
14.43%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (42)
4.15%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (56)
5.53%
Loneliness (84)
8.3%
Financial worries (34)
3.36%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (48)
4.74%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
4.94%
Lack of real life entertainment (54)
5.34%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (89)
8.79%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (89)
8.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed