The Student Room Group

I just do not know anymore

I want to keep this short but I don't know how well that will go however;
I met some boy off an app. He basically added me, and when I clicked to view his profile like I was honestly, instantly attracted to him. His bio, his pictures and everything like I guess you could say I felt a 'connection' with him.
So I sent him a message, and he ended up replying at night and he was making me laugh in the first few minutes of our conversation, so he asked for my snapchat. I gave it to him, and turns out he was quite similar to me in many ways like culture, religion, ethnicities and all of that so we had a lot to speak about and ended up talking till 4 in the morning.
I usually do not tell people about the boys I meet or talk to usually because I never know if there's a chance of anything happening or I just don't feel like a connection with them, but this boy he just seemed so lovely in the first day I spoke to him I ended up telling my best friend everything.
She is currently going through a break up and wanted to get with the guy I was talking to best friend, so I asked him about it and he said that he has a friend and gave his snap to us, so I told my friend and this was second day at like 12 at night. I asked him for photos of his mate, so I showed my friend and she for real said he looked good and all of that and then I interrogated the boy I was talking to about his friend and he said he is a like 'off' person like he is usually paranoid so he might not even reply. She messaged but he didn't reply till like a day later.
I continued to speak to the boy I was talking to, he them randomly asked me 'how are the lovebirds getting on?' and that is when I felt really suspicious. He also put the laughing emoji and I said, well I don't know because your mate here has left her on opened for like 2 hours when she has been initiating the conversation and he is just being dead so he said hold on give me 2 seconds.
At the same time, my friend had, had enough so she took 5 screenshots of the chat to get his attention. But she didn't say anything, so he was like hmm are you going to reply or not? And she was spamming me asking me what to say.
Same time, the guy I was talking to sent a screenshot of the chats with his friend and his friend over reacted so bad, and they both misunderstood the entire situation so I was like um wtf? Like really wtf?
Then his mate blocked my mate, and in seconds the guy I was talking to adds my friend and sent like 20 voice notes violating her. I went on her account and heard everything, so at this point I was for real so angry so I went and wrote a whole ass paragraph shouting and him and mocking him because he had no right to call my friend tapped and that.
He then replied to me with a voice note saying that he is sorry but it was not really his intentions and that his mates an idiot and a player so I was just and said mhm ok and he then said don't be like that and stuff so I just went oh okay fine and I went back to my normal self and then randomly he said that he has to go speak to his girlfriend because she is getting her hair done and he has to compliment her and I just was dead as hell and said ok and he did laughing emojis.
I have seen his account, and he has a ton of girls on their but none of them really seemed to be like his girlfriends but what what I know? The whole time he was speaking to me, we kept it friendly, like sometimes he would hint things to me that he likes me or he started sending his abs and stuff like that which was making no sense to me so I went and told my best friend he has a girlfriend.
So she was pissed off too and we spoke about it for ages and that and then I was getting annoyed because it was 3 in the morning and I don't think I was in my mind and I messaged him and we spoke for a while, and he randomly said oh I am chatting up 3 of my girls and I was like okay what do you mean 3? So he said nvm so I was like okay I am going to sleep, so he said he is too so I said okay and he left me on opened.
Like I get it, what can you reply to an okay, but usually he texts me like 25/8 like he stays up till 7 with me and now he is just being evil.
I don't know, this happened to me and my friend before the last guy I was speaking to, I told her his @ because he blocked me number once so she asked why and then she ended up asking for one his mates again so I don't know, I feel like every time she asks for someone's friend it ruins my relation because this guy just became so uninterested after she asked and him and his mate both violated us and it has just happened again.
I don't know the purpose of this post myself, I just wanted to rant to someone maybe or something or see if this guy is even worth it because even though I barely know him, we talked so much in the past few days and I feel so so so heartbroken over him and I was crying so much last night, but lol why is this pathetic. lol
Thanks for reading if you do, It got way longer than intended but yeah x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bumpp
Reply 2
What do you mean by mind games? And mental health?
Yeahh i second . That was a rollercoaster of a read... heheh so thank you for the entertainment. But you should try to distance yourself from all of this. Take a step back and focus on yourself so you think clearly rather than lash out. Hopefully the ranting helped you a bit.
Reply 4
Original post by hijabibubbles
Yeahh i second @Final Fantasy. That was a rollercoaster of a read... heheh so thank you for the entertainment. But you should try to distance yourself from all of this. Take a step back and focus on yourself so you think clearly rather than lash out. Hopefully the ranting helped you a bit.

Um you are welcome 😂 but, yeah you are right, I decided to take a break of snapchat for a day! But the ranting did help!
Reply 5
Hmm, he might do and it was not mind games, I was not begging or doing anything manipulative, I just asked a question. If he didn't want to give his friends @ he didn't need to do all of this. He even said 'this is going to be so funny, just not for you but if I tell you, you will be angry so just watch it play out'. And if it got out of hand, it was the boys fault for over reacting and them violating my friend?
gurl why don't yu rant to me instead of putting this on TSR
Reply 7
you freakkkkkk realised it was meeee and alishaa told me to posttt cuz we were desperate aff yesterdayyy
Reply 8
Original post by umchileanyways
gurl why don't yu rant to me instead of putting this on TSR

you freakkkkkk realised it was meeee and alishaa told me to posttt cuz we were desperate aff yesterday
Original post by Anonymous
you freakkkkkk realised it was meeee and alishaa told me to posttt cuz we were desperate aff yesterday

😭😭😭😭
Nah what actually happened tho. Last time I spoke to yu everything was fine
😭😭😭😭
Nah what actually happened tho. Last time I spoke to yu everything was fine

You do not understand man, it all went down the hill. As soon as you left, his mate over reacted so bad over everything and then this boy man made it worse and did **** all
You do not understand man, it all went down the hill. As soon as you left, his mate over reacted so bad over everything and then this boy man made it worse and did **** all

What can I say I'm the thing that holds everything together 🤪🤪

Spoiler

What can I say I'm the thing that holds everything together 🤪🤪

Spoiler

So full of yourself
And Z and his friend E bro, Z violated lish so bad, you don't get it. I went on the account and heard the voice notes and I wrote him a paragraph but he put it all on 'E'/
So full of yourself
And Z and his friend E bro, Z violated lish so bad, you don't get it. I went on the account and heard the voice notes and I wrote him a paragraph but he put it all on 'E'/

What did he say to Lish?
What did he say to Lish?

You are a dumbass. Are you tapped in the head or something? Look at you for real kasme you look mad right now.
You are a dumbass. Are you tapped in the head or something? Look at you for real kasme you look mad right now.

are you sure he wasn't joking
are you sure he wasn't joking

No, he is a freak man, he said the E told him to but then E stopped talking to him because he is angry now.
No, he is a freak man, he said the E told him to but then E stopped talking to him because he is angry now.

Just block them both and forget it happened

Spoiler

Just block them both and forget it happened

Spoiler

We got rid of E and my friend blocked E and Z. Z left me on opened for like 5 hours, he has a chance to speak up but if he doesn't im blocking too.

OKAY MAKE SURE U DOOOOO
We got rid of E and my friend blocked E and Z. Z left me on opened for like 5 hours, he has a chance to speak up but if he doesn't im blocking too.

OKAY MAKE SURE U DOOOOO

He might have been joking and if he wasn't why are yu still waiting for his reply.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending