The Student Room Group

Exams 2021 and 2022

Hi so its been confirmed that 2021 exams will be teacher based predictions, im interested in your opinions on 2022 exams? what do you think should happpen? reduced content?
please comment below : )
I'd say reduced content for the majority of exams unless in a year's time we still can't take exams, then I think it should be on teachers predictions.

The reason I say most is because History has soooo much content (same with science) but I think I'm supposed to finish content for my comp sci exam this school year and just work on my project next year so we should have time to go over that content. I don't know if that's just how my school sets it out though.
Original post by ScoutLeopard
I'd say reduced content for the majority of exams unless in a year's time we still can't take exams, then I think it should be on teachers predictions.

The reason I say most is because History has soooo much content (same with science) but I think I'm supposed to finish content for my comp sci exam this school year and just work on my project next year so we should have time to go over that content. I don't know if that's just how my school sets it out though.

Yeh I think if we keep doing assessments throughout the years of year 12 and 13 within school, I really dont want external because weve been doin too much independant study and people are finding it difficult to learn in lockdown. I know we are back at school soon but personally this covdi mass testing hasnt been thought out properly because not everyone in the school will be doing it because they cant force you so its just inaccurate lol.

what r u hoping to study at uni and which uni?
Original post by Lalisa1
Yeh I think if we keep doing assessments throughout the years of year 12 and 13 within school, I really dont want external because weve been doin too much independant study and people are finding it difficult to learn in lockdown. I know we are back at school soon but personally this covdi mass testing hasnt been thought out properly because not everyone in the school will be doing it because they cant force you so its just inaccurate lol.

what r u hoping to study at uni and which uni?

Totally agree. I'm very skeptical of how long it will last but I am excited to see my friends in person again.

I'm planning on studying Cyber Security. I've found some apprenticeships that I quite like but for actual unis I quite like Oxford Brookes, Warwick and Royal Holloway. What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending