Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys. Had a party last week with just work friends that I see on the daily at work and because they've become my "support bubble"

someone screenshotted my snap and said they're gonna send them to leeds uni (I have a unconditional for 2021)

Do you think anything will come of this. I know it wasn't an essential gathering. But it was also not a severe covid breach because its the people I see daily. (I live alone too)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Support bubbles are to be with one other person only. You broke the rules and so should be prepared for consequences
Nightwolf01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
from my understanding, it is one other household. and the fact that the friends I work with all live in a shared house, I don't see how it could be a big deal
sy!¡
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
damn that person is a snitch
Nightwolf01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sy!¡)
damn that person is a snitch
literally. the issue I had with it is just saying "enjoy uni when I send these pictures" when he didn't even know the circumstances..
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nightwolf01)
literally. the issue I had with it is just saying "enjoy uni when I send these pictures" when he didn't even know the circumstances..
if they do contact you, you could honestly just pretend that it’s family or that it was filmed pre lockdown, it’s your word against his.

not a very nice move on his part though. i don’t see why he’s trying to mess up your university plans
WantBeAnonymous
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nightwolf01)
from my understanding, it is one other household. and the fact that the friends I work with all live in a shared house, I don't see how it could be a big deal
As long as it is the case that you live alone and the rest of the people there were one household then you can explain it and you’ll be fine.

I don’t think they can or will prevent you from attending based on a screenshot that has no context
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Nothing will come of it - Leeds won’t care. It’s not an issue worth spending any time on.

In the smallest possibility they did, just say it isn’t you or it’s an old picture from pre-Covid.

Nothing to worry about at all!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
As long as it is the case that you live alone and the rest of the people there were one household then you can explain it and you’ll be fine.

I don’t think they can or will prevent you from attending based on a screenshot that has no context
Yeah well this was my thought too. Fact is I don't even enroll till September and I'm sure if anything, they'd just send it to the police if they thought it was a serious breach.

Like fact is they have no context, and no reason to be wasting their time really
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (124)
4.95%
Uncertainty around my education (369)
14.72%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (274)
10.93%
Lack of purpose or motivation (353)
14.09%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (115)
4.59%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (151)
6.03%
Loneliness (215)
8.58%
Financial worries (94)
3.75%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.23%
Exposure to negative news/social media (119)
4.75%
Lack of real life entertainment (133)
5.31%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (218)
8.7%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (235)
9.38%

Watched Threads