I want to study Business in S5 but as a crash higher

Watch
dafraser
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, not sure I’m in the right place but basically I couldn’t take business in S4 because there wasn’t space in the class and I really want to take it in S5 but would that mean taking it as a Crash Higher? I think my school offer them but if I
contact them now I know I won’t get a response for a few days. Guidance teacher at my school is really unhelpful but hey ho. Anyway, I’m choosing my subjects for S5 in a few days. I really want to drop Graphics because the sketching/paper based elements are a huge deal and I’m not good at that. I need to drop it and taking business would be the right choice. How hard would
It be to take business in S5 if I wasn’t in the class in S4? I did take it in S3 if that helps.

Thanks.
thepunmaster.e
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dafraser)
Hi, not sure I’m in the right place but basically I couldn’t take business in S4 because there wasn’t space in the class and I really want to take it in S5 but would that mean taking it as a Crash Higher? I think my school offer them but if I
contact them now I know I won’t get a response for a few days. Guidance teacher at my school is really unhelpful but hey ho. Anyway, I’m choosing my subjects for S5 in a few days. I really want to drop Graphics because the sketching/paper based elements are a huge deal and I’m not good at that. I need to drop it and taking business would be the right choice. How hard would
It be to take business in S5 if I wasn’t in the class in S4? I did take it in S3 if that helps.

Thanks.
I didn't do business but if you really wanted you could probably take it as a Nat 5, but honestly most highers are ok as a crash except some of the sciences, if you did it in S3 I'm sure you'll be fine!
aamy12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go for it! You should be able to crash higher, but I think N5 would also be an option if you'd prefer - good luck
dafraser
Rep:
?
(Original post by aamy12)
Go for it! You should be able to crash higher, but I think N5 would also be an option if you'd prefer - good luck
Thank you!
stereotypeasian
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know someone who did crash higher biology in S5 then AH bio in S6 without doing National 5 biology at all during S3/S4 so if you are willing to work at it and enjoy it compared to other available subjects and get that A !!!!

Go for it and Good luck
dafraser
Rep:
?
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
I know someone who did crash higher biology in S5 then AH bio in S6 without doing National 5 biology at all during S3/S4 so if you are willing to work at it and enjoy it compared to other available subjects and get that A !!!!

Go for it and Good luck
Thanks! Will do
Last edited by dafraser; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (140)
4.8%
Uncertainty around my education (428)
14.68%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (327)
11.22%
Lack of purpose or motivation (408)
14%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (133)
4.56%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (177)
6.07%
Loneliness (250)
8.58%
Financial worries (108)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (119)
4.08%
Exposure to negative news/social media (133)
4.56%
Lack of real life entertainment (157)
5.39%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (259)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (276)
9.47%

Watched Threads