DWP - Dispute Resolution Service Case Manager

Watch
ang98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CJF17)
I did my interview on 5th March but I'm guessing they will only have started to go through all the interviews after the closing date which was 9th March. Such a long process but I guess they have a lot of interviews to go through.
I did mine on the 9th of March just I read somewhere that it usually takes two weeks to hear anything back! Glad we’re all in the same boat though I suppose
SL42
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone, I did my pre- recorded interview on the 7th March, not heard anything yet but the info pack attached to the job description has a timeline pack that says the week of the 29th March for interview outcomes
Shandy28
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Pack for Birmingham is definitely W/C 22/03/21
Amylou998
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Shandy28)
Pack for Birmingham is definitely W/C 22/03/21
Have you heard anything?
Shandy28
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Amylou998)
Have you heard anything?
Not yet
elliemxxx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Sorry, I haven’t looked at this thread in a while! Have done both interviews, had the exact same questions in both so was quite well prepared after the first one. Hoping for Birmingham but am yet to hear anything
Sirlahmie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
God knows I'm still waiting for the outcome as well 🙏🏽. Even the Liverpool pack stated that the outcomes will be communicated week commencing 22/03/2021. Its Friday already and still no news.. truly nerve wrecking
elliemxxx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sirlahmie)
God knows I'm still waiting for the outcome as well 🙏🏽. Even the Liverpool pack stated that the outcomes will be communicated week commencing 22/03/2021. Its Friday already and still no news.. truly nerve wrecking
They interview about 4 applicants per post so 30 posts for Birmingham that’s 120 applications to go through, not sure how many Liverpool were offering. They don’t start going through them until the last date for interviewing has passed. 😊

Once the scores are uploaded to the system we will get an email, just a bit of patience 🥰🙏
crm131
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm the same as many of you, applied before deadline and response time is due this week! I emailed the local email for recruitment (As based in stockton) and they said the interviews were still with the panel to decide! So might be next week that responses are given
Sp99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m waiting to hear back also, how do we know how many people applied? Liverpool applications skipped the sift so would there not be as many people who have applied?
Sirlahmie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by elliemxxx)
They interview about 4 applicants per post so 30 posts for Birmingham that’s 120 applications to go through, not sure how many Liverpool were offering. They don’t start going through them until the last date for interviewing has passed. 😊
Thanks alot.. 😊. thats kinda relaxed me.

Once the scores are uploaded to the system we will get an email, just a bit of patience 🥰🙏
tha
Sirlahmie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by elliemxxx)

Thank you very much elliemxxx ... makes more sense now
Sirlahmie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sp99)
I’m waiting to hear back also, how do we know how many people applied? Liverpool applications skipped the sift so would there not be as many people who have applied?
Did you apply for the Liverpool vacancy?
Sp99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Did you apply for the Liverpool vacancy?
I did, according to the timeline outcomes were due this week but i think it did mention flexibility in dates, I was just curious as to roughly how many had applied given it skipped the sift
Last edited by Sp99; 2 weeks ago
Sirlahmie
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Sp99)
I did, according to the timeline outcomes were due this week but i think it did mention flexibility in dates, I was just curious as to roughly how many had applied given it skipped the sift
Ok. but please where did you get the information that Liverpool skipped the sift?.
Sp99
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ok. but please where did you get the information that Liverpool skipped the sift?.
Name:  92528EA4-0496-4623-9037-5A02726359F3.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  143.1 KB It was on the email invitation for interview, it says not required, was that for all locations or just Liverpool does anybody know? I thought all applications went through sift so wondered whether numbers where down for Liverpool maybe
Last edited by Sp99; 2 weeks ago
CJF17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sp99)
Name:  92528EA4-0496-4623-9037-5A02726359F3.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  143.1 KB It was on the email invitation for interview, it says not required, was that for all locations or just Liverpool does anybody know? I thought all applications went through sift so wondered whether numbers where down for Liverpool maybe
i'm guessing that would mean they didn't have a large number of applicants?
Sirlahmie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hopefully... Lol
Shandy28
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hopefully some news today!
elliemxxx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Shandy28)
Hopefully some news today!
🤞🤞
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (50)
19.31%
Virtual accommodation tour (36)
13.9%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (11)
4.25%
Video content about the local area (2)
0.77%
Webinars with lecturers (9)
3.47%
Taster lectures or seminars (60)
23.17%
Speak to current students studying my course (57)
22.01%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (11)
4.25%
Fun online activities or experiences (9)
3.47%
Connecting with careers services or employers (6)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (3)
1.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
1.93%

Watched Threads