DWP - Dispute Resolution Service Case Manager

Watch
Charbb
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone heard back regarding stockton/Washington intake? Results of interview were due wc 22nd
crm131
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Charbb)
Anyone heard back regarding stockton/Washington intake? Results of interview were due wc 22nd
I've not heard anything back! I applied for the same, I emailed and they said the timeframes are flexible and we might hear back soon
ang98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by crm131)
I've not heard anything back! I applied for the same, I emailed and they said the timeframes are flexible and we might hear back soon
I haven’t heard anything about the interview either, keep checking my emails but nothing, hopefully we hear back this week!
CJF17
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I hope so, really dont fancy having to wait over Easter weekend .......the interview already feels like a distant memory!
crm131
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CJF17)
Yeah I hope so, really dont fancy having to wait over Easter weekend .......the interview already feels like a distant memory!
I get that feeling! It's an anxious wait to hear back from them. Hopefully it isn't past Easter it feels like I interviewed a year ago!
Afclovejoy1987
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have applied for this role in Scotland, when I logged into my civil service log on today it told me my scores for my interview but haven’t received anything else
CJF17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Afclovejoy1987)
I have applied for this role in Scotland, when I logged into my civil service log on today it told me my scores for my interview but haven’t received anything else
Oh right, I'll have to look. Do you mind me asking what your score was?
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
15 outa 21, coulda done a lot better to be honest
CJF17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well i only got 11 and i really can't believe it as i did so much research on what to say! i think its safe to say I haven't been successful!
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Fingers crossed you just never know
ang98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CJF17)
well i only got 11 and i really can't believe it as i did so much research on what to say! i think its safe to say I haven't been successful!
Where abouts do you find your interview marks? I can only see my percentage on my tests
CJF17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ang98)
Where abouts do you find your interview marks? I can only see my percentage on my tests
i just clicked on the feedback button and there was an option to check on the interview feedback. hope that helps.
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CJF17)
i just clicked on the feedback button and there was an option to check on the interview feedback. hope that helps.
Did you find it ok?
Sirlahmie
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
please how did u know the interview was over 21?... is that figure across board?
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sirlahmie)
please how did u know the interview was over 21?... is that figure across board?
Think I’ve just assumed that to be honest
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Name:  C2B716A4-3C13-4578-99DC-D507A91FA129.png
Views: 8
Size:  137.5 KB This was my score so I’ve assumed it’s a overall score
ang98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you find it ok?
No it says your interview slot has been booked yet I’ve done the interview 9th of March
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ang98)
No it says your interview slot has been booked yet I’ve done the interview 9th of March
If you click on applications when you log on snd then click on review , once your into that next page it should say feedback at the top , click on that sbd it should tell you
ang98
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you click on applications when you log on snd then click on review , once your into that next page it should say feedback at the top , click on that sbd it should tell you
Yeah I did that but it’s only saying feedback for my two tests then as it’s saying thanks your interview is booked, so it’s saying I haven’t even completed an interview even though I have the email saying thank you for completing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (50)
19.31%
Virtual accommodation tour (36)
13.9%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (11)
4.25%
Video content about the local area (2)
0.77%
Webinars with lecturers (9)
3.47%
Taster lectures or seminars (60)
23.17%
Speak to current students studying my course (57)
22.01%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (11)
4.25%
Fun online activities or experiences (9)
3.47%
Connecting with careers services or employers (6)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (3)
1.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
1.93%

Watched Threads