DWP - Dispute Resolution Service Case Manager

Watch
crm131
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ang98)
Yeah I did that but it’s only saying feedback for my two tests then as it’s saying thanks your interview is booked, so it’s saying I haven’t even completed an interview even though I have the email saying thank you for completing
I think they may be uploading results by area? I haven't had anything change on my application so you might find it's uploaded today!
ang98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’m a little worried when it says your interview slot has been booked when it’s been done, wonder why it hasn’t been updated
crm131
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ang98)
I’m a little worried when it says your interview slot has been booked when it’s been done, wonder why it hasn’t been updated
When I emailed the recruitment email it said that was more due to the online interviews? it say's interview slot booked as the interview has been held. Don't panic about it! It's just a tech thing
ODCM96
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone else found their interview scores?

& interview + test scores together? I’ve had my hopes up but now I’m scared as the waiting time drags on and on!
Afclovejoy1987
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ODCM96)

& interview + test scores together? I’ve had my hopes up but now I’m scared as the waiting time drags on and on!
If you click into feedback it should tell you your score there, did you have a date for finding out if you got job or not
elliemxxx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago

I’ve not had anything yet 😊
crm131
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by elliemxxx)
I’ve not had anything yet 😊
Glad it's not just me, must be releasing scores gradually... hopefully hear back before easter!
elliemxxx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by crm131)
Glad it's not just me, must be releasing scores gradually... hopefully hear back before easter!
It’ll be dependent on area as each job listing will have its own recruitment team. It’ll depend a lot on how fast they’ve got through marking all the interviews too. I wouldn’t stress though, they’ll come back at some point.
ODCM96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve got mine, I’ve had them for days! I was just being nosy and wanted to see how I did to try and get an idea of where I stand in the rankings so I know if I need to stop hoping 😂😂😂

Thanks guys
crm131
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve got mine, I’ve had them for days! I was just being nosy and wanted to see how I did to try and get an idea of where I stand in the rankings so I know if I need to stop hoping 😂😂😂

Thanks guys
Do you mind me asking where you applied for? waiting on the stockton responses aha
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Thanks guys
Do you mind me asking what score you got haha, I got 15
ODCM96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by crm131)
Do you mind me asking where you applied for? waiting on the stockton responses aha
Liverpool xx
ODCM96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Afclovejoy1987)
Do you mind me asking what score you got haha, I got 15
16 for interview. First time I’ve ever applied for the CS so I don’t know if it’s good or bad or what! 😭 xx
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
16 for interview. First time I’ve ever applied for the CS so I don’t know if it’s good or bad or what! 😭 xx
fingers crossed it is
ODCM96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
fingers crossed it is
I feel like it’s going to be next week now with it being 4 day weekend unless we hear today/tomorrow. So impatient! X
Deyj15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys,

I've just come across this discussion. I applied for the same role but different location to you guys and heard back on Friday that I've been successful at interview. Does anybody know what to expect in regards to how long vetting will take and also how long the training will be?
Afclovejoy1987
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Deyj15)
Hi guys,

I've just come across this discussion. I applied for the same role but different location to you guys and heard back on Friday that I've been successful at interview. Does anybody know what to expect in regards to how long vetting will take and also how long the training will be?
What score did you get outa nosynesse
Shandy28
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did anyone hear from Birmingham yet?
Deyj15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What score did you get outa nosynesse
Can't remember, I think 15. Wish they would have elaborated more about the process after interview.
Charbb
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Deyj15)
Hi guys,

Can I ask which location did you apply for?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (50)
19.31%
Virtual accommodation tour (36)
13.9%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (11)
4.25%
Video content about the local area (2)
0.77%
Webinars with lecturers (9)
3.47%
Taster lectures or seminars (60)
23.17%
Speak to current students studying my course (57)
22.01%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (11)
4.25%
Fun online activities or experiences (9)
3.47%
Connecting with careers services or employers (6)
2.32%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (3)
1.16%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
1.93%

Watched Threads