sumayaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
you can ignore this or read it, idm. At this stage, I really need to stop procrastinating and get work done, so hopefully, me publically announcing it helps out. This whole thread is just me blurting out what i need to do tbh

i take a level AQA biology, OCR A Chemistry, AQA psychology, and AQA epq and I'm in year 12. feel free to contribute, again, idm.

okaaaay so im 1 month behind on biology content (only for one teacher) but he's bad so i'll just revise myself and just catch up with the content from this week (as in the week that just went by). Also need to finish off my psychology lesson from friday and do my chem lesson from Thursday. Cant forget the christmas holiday hw i never did oops

to do list for tomorrow:
- bio mon and thurs lesson
- friday psych lesson and hw
- chem lesson and hw
- christmas hw (chem mostly and also psych revision booklet)

im gonna start revision this week. as long as I make a start, I am proud. Rather do something than nothing. For now, I'm going to shower and go to bed before 11 and try waking up early
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck! You’ve got this :rave:
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurawatt)
Good luck! You’ve got this :rave:
thank youuu! have a good day/night wherever you are
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
uhh so its the next day (1st march) and currently its like 5:30pm... havent done anything but a page of work.. i didnt even have lessons today except a half an hour biology lesson

okay lets focus on the positives, today i :
- showered
- changed my bed sheets
- ate breakfast, lunch and snacks
- did one lesson for bio

what i need to do:
- do 2 lessons for bio and the hw due for thursday
- do a lesson for chem and the hw
- finish 2 mins off my psych lesson and do the hw
- do my christmas holiday hw

i think it could be done IF i sat in one spot all afternoon... lets hope for the best. the christmas hw isnt a MUST, i can get that done on friday since im planning to make that my hw day, and i've got to go in to school to get tested before we come back on the 8th.
whew ok ok ok i shall continue with my bio lessons
BadBComeToTheNiz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I do the same subjects and i'm like a month behind in biology as well 😩.
I was supposed to do flashcards on Enzymes today, but that never happened kmtt
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz)
I do the same subjects and i'm like a month behind in biology as well 😩.
I was supposed to do flashcards on Enzymes today, but that never happened kmtt
my teacher that teaches the whole biological molecules, gas exchange and all that is shite so I have so much content to go through revision wise let me cry
pls if my teacher asks for the months work i missed (which he wont) i'll just say its in my old book and he'll forget hopefully
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
okay so UPDATE its like 7pm now, i started catching up with bio at like 5:50 since I was checking emails, and i had like a 15 min break in between. I still need to do my bio hw for thursday but I'll get that done when I've finished catching up with lessons since i have 0 energy. Pls i don't even understand the content for the classwork but I'll have to add that to my LONG revision list sigh, lets just say my teachers will be shocked on the 8th at my stupidity but we move

okay so I'll have a break, checking my emails and stuff and then next is the psychology lesson, i only have 2 mins of that to complete (you can acc miss a lot in 2mins its crazy sigh) then i'll do my chem lesson (Hess' law, yay.). After all that, I'll do bio hw, chem hw and psych hw.

I really hope I do start revision somehow and still keep up with classwork. since we're going back to school soon, I'll probably try finish classwork in class or in school and then keep up with hw. Idk if its just me but after i've done one 'productive' task I legit get so tired, my body says no thanks and decides its reached its max productivity level. MY version of a productive day is : wake up, eat , shower, clean room, do classwork if we're pushing it. yet there's people out here waking up at 5 exercising eating healthy revising like 20 hours a day yet still being able to binge watch a whole season... do they have 47 hours a day or ???

anywaysS bye, will update when i start hw
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
hahahahahaha i thought i was gonna do work, its like 10:37 now great. I ended up going downstairs and chilling w my family till like 8:45 before i came back, did like 20 mins of work before getting distracted and talking to my family again (i found that i mostly do this when ive got a LOT of work to do - basically a form of procastination lol). I really want to sleep at 11 so i guess i'll pack up for today. i havent done my chem lesson and no hw but luckily all my hw is due thursday & friday. I'll either finish all my work tomorrow or use wednesday since i only have a lesson from 9-11, i'll see how i feel. i mean i should do it tomo since then i'd have more time to revise on wednesday.

this is so embarrassing lol, i legit get so little done but we move, lets hope whenever this thing ends i'll be good at actually doing work.

im gonna get ready for bed, good night anyone reading this.
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
pls, today is the 2nd and its currently like 6:30, havent done any work or hw. great. Even the classwork i wasnt bothered to do but i legit FORCED myself to do the classwork so i dont have to catch up with any more work. UGH im guessing tomorrow im gonna have to finish the rest of my hw and stuff. Today im gonna try do as much as possible, I've even got another piece of hw (due next week tho). I'm gonna make a start now but i have to go at 7.30 and ill be back at 9:30, if i dont procastinate coming back that is. sigh, this is so embarrassing, i actually get nothing done i swear kill me now. ANYWAYS, let me just do the chem lesson i missed so that way im all caught up with my lessons, then ill come back at 9:30 and do the chem hw due thursday. I wanna sleep at 10.30 bc i just need sleep. BUT lets not ignore the positives : i showered, completed classwork, ummmmmmmmm spoke to my family (that counts right?) andddddd went through my emails?

i really do hope i continue this just so one day when i do become better, i'll be able to see how far i've come. i havent seen many blogs on here with the people doing 0 work everyday and still updating, i must have no pride lol but thats just how i like it

- edit : pls im re reading this so it makes sense at least and some words look so weird, like their spelling and its making me second guess if i've spelt it right eventhough google says i have. im even second guessing whether i've used pride in the right context, pls this is what procastination has me doing
Last edited by sumayaaa; 1 month ago
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
yeah bye i done nothing my eyes are closing idk how i managed to write this good night all see you at god knows what time. tomorrow i SWEAR TO GOD if i DONT DO WORK i will be FUMINGGGGGG. I only have one lesson as well from like 9 - 10/11 so i BETTER finish my work before like 5pm otherwise thats it im buying a physical alarm clock and giving my phone away im tired of being unPRODUCTIVE

ok bye all bye good night
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
it’s like 4/03 and 00:30 and i’m still alive guys somehow, idk why i’m awake
I started hw at 4.30 i think and i was on facetime with a friend as we both wanted to catch up, yeah we probably spoke 60% of the time. BUT i did manage to catch up with that one chem lesson i’ve been putting off since last week and do one hw worksheet. I’ll wake up at 8.30 to finish the other one then do my bio hw after chem (we finish early most times).

I’m not gonna shout at myself by that won’t do me any good. I’ve decided this week is probably not gonna result in any revision being done. I’ll prioritize my christmas holiday hw bc the teachers will be checking and ugh i just realized we have independent study books and i never wrote a THING inside it bc i just HAD to write it in order, look look now i’ve got nothing since i didn’t do ANY revision. I’m just gonna try fill that up with anything revision related idec.

But yeah, roughly here’s the plan for the rest of the week:

- thursday : parents evening, do hw for friday
- friday : get tested , making slime with nephew and niece, online appointment, I’ll try finish one test paper and mark it
saturday : i’ll probably be busy but if i have time, i’ll do another test paper and some EPQ evaluation stuff
sunday : cleanninggg, getting ready for school , EPQ evaluation stuff

honestly this phone is my biggest issue and i would love to get rid of it but like i have important stuff i need to check and what not ughhhhdhwgejbwjdbwjsbjdbejdbdhe i don’t even want this stupid phone anymore but i can’t stop

ANYWAYS, at this point i’m not even disappointed lol but we gonna try finish every loose thread before properly starting work
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
okay still alive
yesterday i had parents evening (lowest i got was a D for chem, 3 marks away from a C tho so maybe i can bag a few marks when we mark the tests)

I went into school at 10, finished at 10:30 (your girls negative woi oi) and im just making slime now. I’ve got to go GP and to superdrug’s with my sister then i’ve got a GP appointment myself at depending on 2-6pm. I’ve got psychology hw to send in today and i haven’t done it so that’ll be my top priority. I don’t have any lessons but my teachers gonna set chem work. here’s my t do list:
- get kids ready
- go superdrug
- go pharmacy
- go back home
- do my psych hw and send it off
- do chem work that i got set
- evaluate 15 EPQ sources
- do an exam paper for chem (xmas hw)
- do psychology hw due for next week

saturday :
- do poster for bio
- do bio hw
- try complete as much chem exam questions as possible (xmas hw)
- sort out folders

sunday :
- clean
- notes for psych lesson
- psych xmas hw if possible
- chem pre reading
- sort out bag
- skincareeee

let’s hope i get those done
BadBComeToTheNiz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sumayaaa)
okay still alive
yesterday i had parents evening (lowest i got was a D for chem, 3 marks away from a C tho so maybe i can bag a few marks when we mark the tests)

I went into school at 10, finished at 10:30 (your girls negative woi oi) and im just making slime now. I’ve got to go GP and to superdrug’s with my sister then i’ve got a GP appointment myself at depending on 2-6pm. I’ve got psychology hw to send in today and i haven’t done it so that’ll be my top priority. I don’t have any lessons but my teachers gonna set chem work. here’s my t do list:
- get kids ready
- go superdrug
- go pharmacy
- go back home
- do my psych hw and send it off
- do chem work that i got set
- evaluate 15 EPQ sources
- do an exam paper for chem (xmas hw)
- do psychology hw due for next week

saturday :
- do poster for bio
- do bio hw
- try complete as much chem exam questions as possible (xmas hw)
- sort out folders

sunday :
- clean
- notes for psych lesson
- psych xmas hw if possible
- chem pre reading
- sort out bag
- skincareeee

let’s hope i get those done
You got this sis 🧡
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz)
You got this sis 🧡
thank youuu🤍🤍🤍

I think you’re like the only one that reads this whole thread but it’s cool😂😂😂😂 i
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
yeah it’s 10.20pm, haven’t done shite lol. I think today i’m gonna try get the chem exam paper done and the psych hw, perhaps the notes too if possible. Planning on sleeping at 12.30 max. Tomorrow i’ll be up at 8.30 or 9 and quite busy. Honestly i just wanna sleep rn and watch my show, today hasn’t been a good day lol. My hormones are everywhere and i’ve just been angry. I think i might just watch my show and sleep and wake up at 7/8am tomorrow. I MIGHT be able to finish everything in one day if i reallt stuck to it but we shall see. Yeah okay good night all
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
after a long day of waking up tired (guess 8 hours wasnt good enough), babysitting, binge eating, nail biting, day dreaming and watching shows followed by a fat 6 hour nap, i decided to start my work at 10.17pm until like 10.55pm when i stupidely decided to look at my emails KNOWING i'd get distracted and click on irrelevant things

anyways i managed to get my bio hw done (like 5 pages of questions) and psych hw done (had to rewrite my lesson from 2 weeks ago since we have to show it next week, hw was also writing notes on some 10 mins pre recorded lesson).

tomorrow, im gonna try wake up early and (the bold ones are things i have to do if it isnt clear) :

1 - b hw due tues
2 - g notes & hw due weds
3 - UCO exam paper (chem xmas hw) due tues
4 - bio green pen task (half term hw) - due mon (never got asked for and probably wont get checked)
5 - bio poster due mon (defo will get checked lol)

6 - chem pre-reading on chemical rates (due thurs)
7 - sorrt out folders
8 - chem Christmas hw (due thurs)

9 - P hw and fill gaps in booklet (due fri)
10 - P xmas hw (due fri)

task 4 isnt a biggie, it takes up a lot of energy and can be done at the end.

I also need to clean my room tomorrow, pamper my skin (eventho my eyes are basically only seen, ive been breaking out next to my eyebrow, oh how my skin doesnt care) and just prepare myself for schooll mentally lol.

I'll probbaly be asleep by 1am and hopefully wake up around 8.15 - my quality of sleep better be so banging that those 7 hour 15 mins feel like 2 days worth of sleep.

anyways bye gn
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
okkk update guys. today school was meh, i did get work done during my frees so thats good. Today after school i was KNACKERED i got home around 4.15, ate and relaxed till like 6/7 lol then i
marked my UCO exam papers
finished a chem exam paper (xmas hw) and did 45 marks of a booklet and a worksheet, just need to do 45 more marks of another booklet then mark it alllll wooooo (my teacher will probably ask why i didnt just complete it all since i had like 3 months but little does she know i did it the week due lol). Here is how my week is looking:

tuesday :
- perhaps during break do a chem 10 marker, if not work on EPQ
after school:
- finish 45 marks of chem xmas paper
- do P hw due this week
- mark chem xmas papers
- if i still have time, fill in gaps for psych booklet or revise for 20 marker test on thurs

wednesday:
i think i finish school early so
- finish off chem Xmas hw FULLY
- do bio exam q hw sigh
- revise for 20 marker test for thurs
- if possible, continue psych christmas hw

thurs:
- do psychology hw and xmas hw fully (priority)
- work on EPQ source evaluation

friday:
- hmw day?

anyways, im about to sort out my folders for like 10 mins then get ready for bed and sleep by 11. night all, hope you had a good day tomorrow and have a good day whenever you're reading this
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
to do list till 10.15:
- P hw questions
- fill in P booklet gaps

wednesday:
- mark all chem xmas papers
- revise for 20 marker test
- complete chem pre reading
- complete bio questions

thursday:
- EPQ
- chem worksheet
- psych xmas revision booklet
- any psych hw/gaps in booklet
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
okay, i did the psych hw due friday after like 15 mins of reading on here then i did some gaps, i only have one more gap in my booklet to do (its getting checked friday). Tomorrow i have psych (different teacher) so i'll read over the hw i did for her to refresh my mind in form. Also have a few questions i missed but no big deal.

ANYWAYS, im gonna complete the last gap tomorrow, maybe even on the bus or something bc i just dont wanna see it anymore lol. i havent even sorted out my folders but that can wait till friday.

i realised i get really tired around 6, and im lucky if i can start my work at like 7. I get home around 4 and just eat and change, then i cba to get off my bed lol. I need to sort out a way that works for me so i can actually do revision instead of just the compulsory work

anyways im gonna get ready for bed, im so excited to sleep omg. good nighttt
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
oop i forgot to update. So today’s friday and I think i last updated on wednesday. Thursday i literally did NOTHING lol, not even my hw nothing. Today in school i did my hw and i’ve just been chilllingggg. Yesterday i got my period and the 2nd day is ALWAYS the worst for me so i’m just dying in the inside rn whilst i play with my cute nephews and nieces

I probably won’t be able to get my hw done but it’ll be nice if i made a start and done it over today and tomorrow. This weekend i wanna focus on my EPQ, i’ll probably do it all day sunday when i’m free and in less pain (i can’t concentrate with pain lol). monday i HAVE to start revision, i need to otherwise idk what i’ll do with myself
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (73)
4.69%
Uncertainty around my education (238)
15.28%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (169)
10.85%
Lack of purpose or motivation (221)
14.18%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (69)
4.43%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (91)
5.84%
Loneliness (138)
8.86%
Financial worries (54)
3.47%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (70)
4.49%
Exposure to negative news/social media (75)
4.81%
Lack of real life entertainment (81)
5.2%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (135)
8.66%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (144)
9.24%

Watched Threads