sumayaaa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
okaayyyy hi guys

so today was better
at school second break i was planning to do work but i didnt but its okay
for my bio hw due tuesday, ive already done the worksheets just need to do the pre reading. i have 2 more pages to complete for the pre reading + questions, i think i can do that tomorrow second break.
Im gonna start my EPQ now for an hour hopefully. i still havent worked out, i might not today but i can do todays workout tomorrow since i have the recording and tomorrow is a 'break' day.
today i started working at 6.40 which is an improvement, i finished off a worksheet from class and sorted out my folders into hw and stuff ive already done. Then around 7, i got disturbed and had to babysit until like 8.15 sigh. thennnnn i finished off a page for my tues bio hw that i just mentioned whilst watching haikyuu (it kept buffering hence why i could complete the notes lol)

tomorrow im gonna :
- finish my bio prereading anf questions due tues
- do my chem practical hw and worksheets due thurs
- do my bio pre readjng due monday
- start my chem practical write up (will finish on saturday)

my chem teacher told us she'd give us an hour test after easter, but next week is a short progress check which im okay with. this weekend i want to focus on biology, and doing as many questions i can before my teahcer checks my independant study book since i barely have anything in there.
im also gonna try do a water fast tomorrow, the longest ive done is 21 hours and i only broke it since my mum made nice food lol. im gonna try keep it till saturday morning or perhaps 5pm tomorrow but we'll see. i stopped eating at 6pm so yeahhhhh

i need to buy a nice planner that i actually like and has useful boxes that i use, i always forget what i want to do next

im tempted to watch an episode of haikyuu ughhhhh okay ill watch one and then do EPQ work till 10.45, get ready for bed then sleep at 11
i wanna wake up at 6.30 so i can watch another episode of haikyuu and then another episode on my way to school. then i watch another one when im coming home, then another ep whilst im eating then another whilst i relax. lol and i wonder why i cant revise
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
GOOOOOD MORNINGGGG
i just woke up lol, i slept at 10. I think 10 is my new bedtime and i am NOT complaining. That means that I didn’t finish my hw or do my plan from yesterday but it’s okay, i can do it today. It shouldn’t take too long anyways. yesterday at break i finished my tuesday pre reading, i just need to answer the questions.
okay here’s my plan for today:
1) B bio practise questions
2) P bio pre reading and questions
3) J chem worksheet
4) J chem practical graph and table
5) C chem practical write up
6) P psych hw (article & Q)
7) finish off a psych evaluation point

and then i’ll take a BREAK, then start REVISIOONNNN (i’ll probably do bio)
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
lol i haven’t even started yet. I’ve been in bed all this time but I’ve eaten breakfast. I’m nearly finished season 2 of haikyuu
Plan is i’m gonna start now until about 4-5 or whatever time i finish. I want to start revision for at least ONE subject , probably biology. I want to start revising at like 6-7 until maybe 10/11. I’m gonna treat myself to nandos after i get all my hw done too woooo. This is so random but I’m tryna stop biting my nails too and lord it is HARD but we shall get there. I’m not joining my sisters workout sessions anymore but it’s okay, i’m okay with that. I shall start afresh soon
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
im backkkk
okay so i only completed practise q for tuesday lol. Today was a lazy day i wont lie, this is like the first saturday in ages where i havent had to babysit and i've had peace and quiet in my house. I didnt end up getting nandos either since my mum made some nice food.

currently im doing my pre reading due for monday and its SO LONG i hate it, im gonna just quickly finish it so i can get onto doing chem hw and psych hw. I know i wont be able to revise today but im not bummed about it, like i dont feel guilt because i KNOW im gonna actually start tomorrow, no excuses. i've just been watching haikyuu, ive finished season 2 and then i went onto youtube. ugh i coudlve watched more episodes of haikyuu but i didnt want to start the new season bc then i wouldnt stop watching it lol. youtube on my phone and laptop are so different, like the recommended content lol. I deleted the youtube app on my phone but when i do download it back whew the stuff i get reocmmended are INTERESTING and hard to get off. on my laptop, i get like the crown content (i dont even watch the show but i watch the clips like of Princess Diana and stuff) and short clips about the royals, mostly Princess Diana, Harry and William and then i also get edits for like random shows that i dont watch either. I basically watch all the royal stuff lol, its quite interesting to see how contrasting their lives are to mine, like its crazy to think people that high up exist lol

anyways, im still planning to sleep at 10/11. tomrorow is my cleaning day but not much changes, i just put my bedding stuff in the wash, eat breakfast and chill whilst i wait for it to finish, hang it up to dry, do whatever, then around like 5-7 i hoover clean my mirrors wipe everything down. THEN i continue to do my stuff then i like to shower and wash my hair last and THEN put my sheets on. Before i used to clean my room before i showered (which is usually late since i wanna stay as 'fresh as possible') and then i got banned from hoovering after 8 so, thats great. okay let me stop im rambling

yeah anyways so ill finish this stupid bio pre reading, do my chem hw and then psych last. then BED WOOo
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
yeah i’m about to go sleep
didn’t end up doing any work, my belly was ACHING and then when i thought i was ready to do work, i got tired (at like 10). Today could’ve been a good day, i woke up refreshed too. But i’m glad i was lazy all day, i did still do some hw but still. I think when i’m lazy all day it makes me wanna do work lol
tomorrow i’m so excited, i’m gonna be cleaning my room and my mum bought a steamer so can’t wait to use that.
This month i wanted to focus on productivity and revision, but March hasn’t finished yet. As long as I start somewhere, I’m happy. This problem might take longer than a month to tackle but im in no rush

good night all
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
morningggg
today i woke up at like 9, i put my stuff in the wash and then watched haikyuu OVA's to season 1 & 2. I then put the clotjes out to dry and i ate breakfast too. Im about to start my hw, lets hope it doesnt take too long. I really dont wanna do it but we moveee. Ill start with my chem hw and finish my boring bio pre reading last. i also STINK but im planning on taking a shower later before bed after i clean my room. Im also planning to steam the upstairs floor today (im excitedddd) and clean my room.

okay so here's my plan:
1) CHEM PRACTICAL HW DUE TUES
2) CHEM PRACTICAL HW AND WORKSHEETS DUE THURS
3) psych booklet hw
4) psych PEE AO3
5) bio pre reading
6) clean room

i dont know if i'll be able to revise today. Im gonna try to but if not, im not sad. I'll prepare myself mentally and prepare all the resources first anyways. this time im NOT kidding when i say im fr fr (i hope not anyways otherwise this'll be even more embarrasing)
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
so i've dpne my chem hw due for thursday
i need help with my chem hw due for tuesday so i'll email my teacher or something.
i decided to do my psych hw tomorrow during my free period just so i have something to do.
im been sitting here for 1 hour and a half on youtube just bc i forgot what i needed to do lol.
ive been taking my time doing everything and just vibing listening to lofi music, living lifeeeee, im in no rush
anyways, im gonna start cleaning my room now, will probably take 1-2 hours. then i MIGHT exercise if i feel like doing so. I'll shower wash my hair and then finish off my hw due for tomorrow. I'll also start jotting down some ideas of what i want to include in my EPQ ppt and try complete my tuesday chem hw
then create like an exercise routine for myslef and browse around youtube and just chill
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
for the first time in my life, i’ve done something quicker than expected lol. i really thought it’d take longer, i cleant my room then steamed all of upstairs, hoover, steamed, hoovered again then did it once more just bc i felt like it. I’ve been sitting for 15 mins on TSR, it’s growing on me eventho i don’t even speak to people😭😭
ANYWAYS, i’m about to put everything in it’s place and fold the clothes away then i’ll put a hair mask on and watch haikyuu season 3. I’ll probably put a face mask, shower and then finish my pre reading hw and whatever i said before then SLEEEEEP. i wanna sleep at 10 wake up at 6, idk what i’ll be doing at that time tho lol, probably watch an episode of haikyuu and then write down what i wanna speak about in my EPQ ppt
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
yeah i haven’t showered yet, i ended up making food and eating since I decided i’m gonna be fasting for this whole week. Tomorrow i’m not exercising but everyday i’m gonna try get 10K steps and on the weekend when i don’t walk much, i’ll exercise. Ill try do like 15 mins exercises but we shall seeeee
Tomorrow i’ll make my exercising plan or today, let’s see if i have time. I wanna wake up at 6:30 tomorrow so i’ll sleep around 10.30. Ah **** i forgot to put a face mask on, i’ll do it now (i’ve got a hair one in rn)
alright good night bye
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
yeah i’m still alive
no i haven’t done work
yes i’m planning to today
no more excuses. I fell asleep yesterday from 8-7 so i better not fall qsleep again.
i’ve got a webinar thing from 5.30-7.25 so i shall start from 8 - 10. i have to get something done. I also want to start waking up at 5/6, going to school at 7 and doing more practise questions on the things i revised the day before.
im fasting today i’ll probably break it with something small during my webinar thing and then eat a proper meal after, finally treat myself to that nandos.
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
i forgot about this i wont lie
update: the work is still piling on and i havent done ****. yeah i would delete this useless thread but thats long. i shall update when i actually finally start revision and get back ontop of my work. god knows when that'll be.
sumayaaa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
... still haven’t done work. Been busy everyday since holiday started.
BUT
im doing work experience till next thursday everyday (except weekend ofc) so I shall take this time to install some sort of routine into my life since the work hours are similar to school
On days off, I’ll do my hw and revise. I’ll probably do my hw next week as I do want to start revision first, idk we’ll see. Also have got a lot of EPQ work to be doing this half term bc I wanna get it done with
I am not stressed for now, I hope i stay that way. I’m excited actually. Probably be i keep forgetting about the months work i have to do l o l
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.18%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.15%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.03%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.46%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.01%
Speak to current students studying my course (68)
21.38%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.09%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.77%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.52%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.89%

Watched Threads