Will all students return to college from 8th March

Watch
Smoky saif
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So my sixth form since the start of this academic year have been using blended learning. Which is a mix between online and onsite lessons in college. However I was wondering is it likely that all students will now be onsite? Or is it possible that we will revert back to blended learning once again?
username5252878
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Smoky saif)
So my sixth form since the start of this academic year have been using blended learning. Which is a mix between online and onsite lessons in college. However I was wondering is it likely that all students will now be onsite? Or is it possible that we will revert back to blended learning once again?
All students will return back to education. Irrespective of its primary or Uni.

No more online learning from 8th March.
Smoky saif
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Thecrazydoughnut)
All students will return back to education. Irrespective of its primary or Uni.

No more online learning from 8th March.
Before back in September I remember there being other colleges that did full onsite lessons aswell. Is there still a chance that my specific college could revisit this approach? Or is it 100% certain it has to be fully onsite?
username5252878
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Smoky saif)
Before back in September I remember there being other colleges that did full onsite lessons aswell. Is there still a chance that my specific college could revisit this approach? Or is it 100% certain it has to be fully onsite?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...mp/uk-56148160
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If a sixth form college as part of its normal covid routine kept 1 year group at home and alternated which year group went in each week, then I would expect that to continue on 8th March. The majority of schools and colleges will be reverting to their existing arrangements in place in December. Where they don't, this is likely due to increased requirements from government on testing, face masks etc.

Worth me also pointing out that some schools may not be open to all students on 8th March if they are waiting for lateral flow testing of all pupils to finish. Schools should be communicating this to pupils and parents this week at the latest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (127)
41.5%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (35)
11.44%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (25)
8.17%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
21.9%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (33)
10.78%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise