The Student Room Group

Boyfriend's Notifications

What does it mean if your boyfriend says ''it's just my friend'', but won't let me see the texts, as his phone continues to beep with notifications, if he normally doesn't get many notifications?
Reply 1
Does he usually let you see his texts?
Reply 2
oop thats suspicious, i think that'll be a deal-breaker for mwah but that's me.
Reply 3
How about a little trust?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Does he usually let you see his texts?

Depends on who they are from
Reply 5
Original post by .emzneedsadvice_
Depends on who they are from

He deserves some amount of privacy. He could very well just be texting his friend.
You need to address your lack of trust in the relationship.
It’s a bit suspicious, but he’s entitled to his privacy. The relationship isn’t worth much if you don’t trust him.
He deserves some amount of privacy. He could very well just be texting his friend.
You need to address your lack of trust in the relationship.

I do trust him, it just can make me feel a little bit nervous sometimes, that's all
Original post by YaliaV123
It’s a bit suspicious, but he’s entitled to his privacy. The relationship isn’t worth much if you don’t trust him.

Exactly, and I do trust him, but sometimes I can feel a little bit nervous still, that's all
Reply 9
Original post by .emzneedsadvice_
I do trust him, it just can make me feel a little bit nervous sometimes, that's all

Well you clearly thats a lie, given that you're making a whole thread about your nervousness.
Well you clearly thats a lie, given that you're making a whole thread about your nervousness.

I'm just naturally more of a nervous and cautious person, that doesn't mean I don't trust him and sometimes people just need to be reassurance, that is not always a bad thing
U know xactly wat this is. Not sure y u are posting the same kind of Q we see here on TSR every week, multiple times. Ppl especially females just r not dumb. But OK let's walk through it together....

1. He's txting/msging a hot girl.
2. She's hott, coz otherwise he'd show u like if it were a fam member.
3. She must be interested in him coz otherwise she's ghost him. There would be no BONG.
4. He knows u won't like it. U will be jelly.
5. After BONG there's gonna be.. BANG. LOL!

BING! ALL CORRECT! Prize for u! :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending