The Student Room Group

2021-2022 ucl accommodation

I've tried to apply for student accommodation via the Accommodations Portal. However, it shows up for 2020-2021 instead of 2021-2022. It said accommodations open in Feb 2021. It's now March and there's been no change. Does anyone know where to find the newer applications website?
Reply 1
Original post by matmic08092
I've tried to apply for student accommodation via the Accommodations Portal. However, it shows up for 2020-2021 instead of 2021-2022. It said accommodations open in Feb 2021. It's now March and there's been no change. Does anyone know where to find the newer applications website?

Hi there! I had the same issue and am currently in the process of emailing the accommodation dept but I wanted to see if anyone else was struggling!! I'll update you when I get a reply :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by amydana
Hi there! I had the same issue and am currently in the process of emailing the accommodation dept but I wanted to see if anyone else was struggling!! I'll update you when I get a reply :smile:

Hi Amy, I've since got a response from the accommodations dept. They said applications only open mid-march or late march, so we are a bit early!
Reply 3
Ah okay thank you for replying!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending