strangledleaf
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, I started my a-levels in September (bio, chem, sociology) and even before online learning started I was falling behind on content but didn't go over it. I barely revised at GCSE so I don't really have any revision plans to reference. I'm now a few months behind on my subjects and I have no idea how or what to do to revise or begin to catch up. I really want to aim for As/A*s but I'm so behind and slightly overwhelmed I don't know what to do. My teachers think I'm getting on well with my subjects and I don't know how to tell them I'm struggling horribly. Does anyone have any advice for beginning to catch up and revise so I'm definitely not behind by the end of year 12/beginning of year 13 latest?
mscully
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
maybe start making revision notes like flashcards so when you do practise questions you have a bit of help until you learn it fully. It's probably really boring but if you get the notes done before year 13 starts it will make it so much easier, in year 13 you don't want to be worrying about all the revision from year 12 that you didn't do - you have so much more to focus on
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (7)
46.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (1)
6.67%
No I am happy with my choice (7)
46.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads