The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Screenshot_20210510-180532_OneDrive.jpgthis is the document they sent me

Original post by Sam Li
Will do, thanks!
Original post by Smatthew
Which is the best Accommodation ?

Hello,

You can find out more about our accommodation here: https://www.uclan.ac.uk/accommodation

Hope this helps!
Original post by blächrabbit
Flat 4, Derwent?

Yes! Room 4
Roeburn flat 40?
Reply 44
Original post by Sam Li
Hey guys! I got a conditional offer, so I'm excited to meeting you all very soon. Are there any subsequent emails that came into your inbox after you click on the "accept offer" link? If so, how long did it take? I've clicked on the accept link almost 12 days ago, and I've yet to receive any news from the admissions office. So I can't really make the deposit and confirm my offer.Thanks!

Congrats. May I know where are you from ?
Original post by Sam Li
Will do, thanks!

Hi just wanna ask what link did you click to confirm, is it the one on the UCAS system or any links directly sent by UCLan via emails?
Thx
Original post by SweetRoll1
Hi just wanna ask what link did you click to confirm, is it the one on the UCAS system or any links directly sent by UCLan via emails?
Thx

It's a link sent by an email from UCLan.
Thx

Hi @SweetRoll1,

Please check your emails and you should have received one directly from UCLan.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Best wishes,
Dan
Original post by UCLan Student
Hi @SweetRoll1,

Please check your emails and you should have received one directly from UCLan.

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Best wishes,
Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply.
I went through all my emails and I cannot find any link to confirm the conditional offer directly.
However, as an international student to MBBS, I had already paid 10000GBP deposit and received a confirmation and receipt for that about two days ago. Do I need to do further or that is considered as my confirmation on the offer?

p.s. I applied via UCAS so I should confirm the conditional offer on that platform instead of clicking any link from emails?
(edited 2 years ago)
Does uclan issue a certain laptop or tablet yo mbbs students for 2021?
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply.
I went through all my emails and I cannot find any link to confirm the conditional offer directly.
However, as an international student to MBBS, I had already paid 10000GBP deposit and received a confirmation and receipt for that about two days ago. Do I need to do further or that is considered as my confirmation on the offer?

p.s. I applied via UCAS so I should confirm the conditional offer on that platform instead of clicking any link from emails?

Hi there,

Thanks for your question. You should have received your offer directly via UCAS.

If you wish to discuss this offer further, please contact our International Admissions team at [email protected] and the team will be able to update you further.

Any further questions you may have, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Dan
Indian board exams have been postponed. How are Indian offer holders going to meet the deadline to fulfil their academic conditions? When is the deadline to submit results and meet conditions?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Faxstudent
Indian board exams have been postponed. How are Indian offer holders going to meet the deadline to fulfil their academic conditions? When is the deadline to submit results and meet conditions?

Hi there,

Thanks for your question. I would recommend contacting our International Admissions Team on 01772 895024 or alternatively email [email protected] and they should be able to help you with your enquiry.

Best wishes,
Dan
Original post by UCLan Student
Hi there,

Thanks for your question. I would recommend contacting our International Admissions Team on 01772 895024 or alternatively email [email protected] and they should be able to help you with your enquiry.

Best wishes,
Dan

Thank you
Hey! Any Canadian offer holders here?
Hi, local UK student here, just received an offer!
Original post by hunchoM

congrats!!
Original post by Caring54321
congrats!!

Thank you!
Original post by hunchoM

Congratulations! I'm a UK student too and have also received an offer. Will be you living on campus? I'll be commuting from Manchester.
Original post by Smith9640
Congratulations! I'm a UK student too and have also received an offer. Will be you living on campus? I'll be commuting from Manchester.

Congratulations to you too! I live near Preston so I'll also be commuting.

Latest

Trending

Trending