The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are there any things that we need to get before we start??
Original post by hunchoM
Are there any things that we need to get before we start??

I don't think so, just typical student paraphernalia...I suppose nearer the time they will contact us with further details. So far, I've emailed my qualifications evidence and made UCLan my firm choice.
Anyone got the health questionnaire?
Original post by Faxstudent
Anyone got the health questionnaire?

Hi, are you a UK or international student?
Original post by hunchoM
Hi, are you a UK or international student?

International
Does anyone know if international students have to submit the police check certificate from their country before or after CAS is issued?

Must the police check be submitted along with the final grades?
Does anyone know if international students have to submit the police check certificate from their country before or after CAS is issued?

Must the police check be submitted along with the final grades?

Hey, have you managed to find the answer of the question? I am currently worried about it too. I just sent documents to UCLan and still waiting for the CAS. But they didnt sent anything about DBS check ever since the conditional offer.
Original post by Iblizzilo
Hello!

I've applied to Roeburn, Whitendale and Pendle hall.

Wbu?

I've been confirmed at Pendle Hall. All the reviews say it is not the best for socailising, and it hasn't got the best socail place compared other halls.
Congratulations to everyone who's joining us soon! I've seen a few people asking about DBS checks and CAS letters, so I thought I'd clear it up. You'll only be asked to submit a DBS check before you enrol on the course, so CAS letters can be issued without a DBS check.

Hope this helps!
Billy
Original post by UCLan Student
Congratulations to everyone who's joining us soon! I've seen a few people asking about DBS checks and CAS letters, so I thought I'd clear it up. You'll only be asked to submit a DBS check before you enrol on the course, so CAS letters can be issued without a DBS check.

Hope this helps!
Billy

How and when will international students have to submit the Police check and Health questionnaires once CAS is issued? Tks
How and when will international students have to submit the Police check and Health questionnaires once CAS is issued? Tks

I am thinking they will let us do so when we going to enroll which is around 16th of August.
Any UK students coming to UCLan?
Original post by hunchoM

no, are u a UK student?
Original post by sarahjanesmith
no, are u a UK student?

Yes I am :smile:

Hello :smile: Thanks for your query!

I've checked with our international admissions team and they require sight of the police check and health questionnaire before applicants can enrol. If applicants can email copies of these to [email protected] before enrolment, alongside your full name, date of birth, applicant number (G number), then a member of the team will be able to help further.

Best wishes,
Beth
Original post by hunchoM

If you have any questions about UCLan, I'm happy to help! :smile:

Beth
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hello :smile: Thanks for your query!

I've checked with our international admissions team and they require sight of the police check and health questionnaire before applicants can enrol. If applicants can email copies of these to [email protected] before enrolment, alongside your full name, date of birth, applicant number (G number), then a member of the team will be able to help further.

Best wishes,
Beth

When are we supposed to receive these? I haven’t received the health questionnaire as yet.
When are we supposed to receive these? I haven’t received the health questionnaire as yet.

If you email [email protected] they will be able to provide you with some more details! :smile:

Beth
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
If you email [email protected] they will be able to provide you with some more details! :smile:

Beth

Thank you!
Call UCLan Clearing Now! (3).png
Have you heard about the 2021 Medical School Student Incentivised Transfer Scheme? If you are a UK students and have an offer from one of the following universities: Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Lancaster or UCL you could transfer to UCLan and benefit from a £10,000 incentive. Call our Admissions team on 01772 892444.

Latest

Trending

Trending