Nottingham accommodation

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! I'm looking into accommodation at Nottingham and have aspergers, so I'd prefer a quieter flat. I've seen that Lincoln hall is a quiet hall but was wondering whether any self-catered halls have a reputation for being particularly loud or quiet? Thanks!
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I'm looking into accommodation at Nottingham and have aspergers, so I'd prefer a quieter flat. I've seen that Lincoln hall is a quiet hall but was wondering whether any self-catered halls have a reputation for being particularly loud or quiet? Thanks!
I dont think private halls offer quiet halls, if you need more options then perhaps look at the really small halls as these are less likely to attract super-sociable people (I think Albion & Riverside are on the smaller side).

I would email the accommodation service team after applying them notifying them that you have aspergers and need a quiet hall on medical grounds and they should hopefully prioritise you.

The other option is private housing.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by mnot)
I dont think private halls offer quiet halls, if you need more options then perhaps look at the really small halls as these are less likely to attract super-sociable people (I think Albion & Riverside are on the smaller side).

I would email the accommodation service team after applying them notifying them that you have aspergers and need a quiet hall on medical grounds and they should hopefully prioritise you.

The other option is private housing.
Thank you so much, that’s really helpful! I’ll have a look into the smaller halls
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (34)
21.25%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (75)
46.88%
First aid skills (15)
9.38%
Personal safety skills (4)
2.5%
Sign language (18)
11.25%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (11)
6.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.88%

Watched Threads