The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

uni of notts dagfa house

hey just submitted my application for accommodation and was wondering if anyone else put dagfa house as their top choice?
haven't seen many other people in the forum who have so far so it'd be nice to talk to some people who i might be in a flat with
Reply 1
Hi! I just have too :smile: came on here to see if anyone had put any forums about it but didn’t see many- hopefully I get a place there bc i applied really early :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by faith_.
Hi! I just have too :smile: came on here to see if anyone had put any forums about it but didn’t see many- hopefully I get a place there bc i applied really early :biggrin:

Original post by dona_s
hey just submitted my application for accommodation and was wondering if anyone else put dagfa house as their top choice?
haven't seen many other people in the forum who have so far so it'd be nice to talk to some people who i might be in a flat with

How come you guys applied to Dagfa, just curious cos if I get my offer for Notts I have no clue where to apply for accommodation!
Reply 3
Original post by madihahc
How come you guys applied to Dagfa, just curious cos if I get my offer for Notts I have no clue where to apply for accommodation!

I just applied for it because on the pictures it looked really nice. I was mainly looking for self-catered accommodation close to University Park so it was really between Dagfa, Broadgate and Albion. Dagfa seemed a bit more modern and nicer compared to Broadgate, also smaller which I prefer to be honest. Plus it says you only share the bathroom with like 1 or 2 other people, I can't remember exactly which. The kitchen is shared with a lot more people but I didn't mind that too much
Reply 4
Original post by faith_.

Yeah, I haven't seen that many people either. I'm not sure if that's just because I applied so early and other people haven't yet. What course are you taking btw?
Reply 5
Original post by dona_s
Yeah, I haven't seen that many people either. I'm not sure if that's just because I applied so early and other people haven't yet. What course are you taking btw?

I’m taking american and canadian studies! what about you??
Reply 6
Original post by faith_.
I’m taking american and canadian studies! what about you??

omg that sounds so cool! i'm taking psychology!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending