The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
wild thing
too small 4 me. I would strongly recomend the Nokia 3650 for anyone that might be as clumsy as I am. It is a bit big but it aint heavy and trust me..its damn resistant! It fell 3 time from my balcony and then camera and video still work perfectly on it :wink: :biggrin:

does the actual phone work though :pepsi:
Reply 61
lessthanthree
I have a 3220. It's not bad at all, infact, it is great fun.

I still dislike ALL colour screen phones though. they make my head hurt after a while and they're so SLOOOOW compared to the phones of old.

I only got a new phone because I destroyed my old one ;_;

well most fun those lights on the side,they are just so cute,when the alarm used to ring I used to swear at the phone or wish it will just fall out,now these colours just makes me smile :biggrin:
Reply 62
lessthanthree
what's also good, if it's on silent and you lose it [Like I do once a week] you can just call it and look for the blinding lights ^_^

Depends where you lose it, i once dropped my phone in the gutter and ringing it wouldn't have helped. (I did find it if anyone cares :p: )
Reply 63
G4ry
Depends where you lose it, i once dropped my phone in the gutter and ringing it wouldn't have helped. (I did find it if anyone cares :p: )

Well, if you hadn't found it how would you know it was in the gutter? :biggrin:
saturn
does the actual phone work though :pepsi:

yeah lol :biggrin:
Its a color phone too but it aint slow (despite being heavily damaged) and all the keys work perfectly..the battery lasts 4 ages ( i need that coz i always forget to turn it off and loose it all the time so i have to call myself) and the screen still lays undamaged. I oficially declare the Nokia 3650 to be tested by clumsiness itself and approved to be a highly resistant phone :biggrin:
Reply 65
you all love me
Reply 66
Dr_Death
Well, if you hadn't found it how would you know it was in the gutter? :biggrin:

erm...i could have seen someone pick up a phone from the gutter - which happened to be the same model and number. It's possible.

Latest

Trending

Trending