The Student Room Group

New Vision Uni Student Loan?

Hey, does anyone know if I can get funding in the UK to study in NVU Georgia? Like for five years?
Original post by med.stud
Hey, does anyone know if I can get funding in the UK to study in NVU Georgia? Like for five years?

Hi, you must be residing in the UK to be eligible.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, you must be residing in the UK to be eligible.
Thanks, Isaac

I do reside in the UK. Any companies that will lend me the money ?
I do reside in the UK. Any companies that will lend me the money ?

So are you studying at a university in the UK that has a study abroad option to go to Georgia for 1 year?

or will you be moving to Georgia and residing in Georgia to study at a Georgian university?
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Isaac
So are you studying at a university in the UK that has a study abroad option to go to Georgia for 1 year?

or will you be moving to Georgia and residing in Georgia to study at a Georgian university?
Thanks, Isaac

the university is in georgia for medicine and allows you to do three years of clinical rotations in the uk
the university is in georgia for medicine and allows you to do three years of clinical rotations in the uk

You are not eligible. It must be a UK university.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
Hi, I have applied for the 2021 Sept intake through the agency SME in order to study medicine. I have been told I will have to pay my first-year uni fee. However, if I pass my first-year modules and retrieve good final grades, I will be eligible to gain student loan from the local Georgian banks. I will then have a 5 year grace period after graduation to pay the uni fee (whilst working in the UK). I hope that makes sense.
Hi, I am planning to for my daughter to do dentistry from Uk new vision university. It’s quite expensive. I just want to know can she loan for studies from anywhere and how
Original post by Aysharauf
Hi, I am planning to for my daughter to do dentistry from Uk new vision university. It’s quite expensive. I just want to know can she loan for studies from anywhere and how

Hi there,

In order to determine your eligibility, please confirm:

1. Which university and course you are looking to start your studies with?
2. How old you are.
3. Your nationality, current status and time spent within the UK.
4. Any previous study and qualifications you may hold.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending