is it normal to keep taking pics of yourself and thinking you look abnormal?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
whenever i look at the mirror for too long, or stare at too many pictures of my nose, it looks really abnormal ; however when i just look at one it looks fine.
i keep taking pics of my nose because i want to see what it looks life from every angle and distance etc.
Tracey_W
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Try to ignore how you look with taking pictures all the time.

You probably just think your nose looks abnormal but there's something making you think this.

Think of something better to do to occupy your mind

Only thing I would say is that if you are genuinely worried about this then go and see your GP and sort it out but I think they will say there's nothing wrong with it as it's in your mind you thinking your nose looks abnormal
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Tracey_W)
Try to ignore how you look with taking pictures all the time.

You probably just think your nose looks abnormal but there's something making you think this.

Think of something better to do to occupy your mind

Only thing I would say is that if you are genuinely worried about this then go and see your GP and sort it out but I think they will say there's nothing wrong with it as it's in your mind you thinking your nose looks abnormal
when i mean my nose looks abnormal, i mean that it looks big and doesn't fit with my face?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads