The Student Room Group

A-Level Crusades NEA/coursework help

Hi, I'm a second year student doing my NEA/coursework on the crusade. I was looking for someone that has perhaps done the same NEA or has experience for NEAs in general. I wanted feedback on my work and teachers can only give one piece of feedback so I was hoping to find some more opinions and views so I can improve it seeing as it will be a huge factor is determining teacher assed grades. If anyone is willing to have a look then please do reply so I can post it or forward it to you.
Thank you 😊
Hey, could you send me your NEA by any chance I am a bit screwed for sources and historians and am doing same topic as you;. Thanks!
Original post by Sadia4578
Hi, I'm a second year student doing my NEA/coursework on the crusade. I was looking for someone that has perhaps done the same NEA or has experience for NEAs in general. I wanted feedback on my work and teachers can only give one piece of feedback so I was hoping to find some more opinions and views so I can improve it seeing as it will be a huge factor is determining teacher assed grades. If anyone is willing to have a look then please do reply so I can post it or forward it to you.
Thank you 😊

Hi there! Do you mind sharing your NEA with me via PM? I’m doing the same question as you and I’m so stuck for my main section! I’d appreciate it massively!
Reply 3
Did you find help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending