The Student Room Group

Accommodations

I've been looking into accommodations for UAL and I've been struggling on which ones to pick because of travel, night life, pricing and some other things I have to account for. I'd be studying at the Communication Campus, anybody got any advice on what one to go for?
Reply 1
Original post by RjTabs
I've been looking into accommodations for UAL and I've been struggling on which ones to pick because of travel, night life, pricing and some other things I have to account for. I'd be studying at the Communication Campus, anybody got any advice on what one to go for?

Have a look on youtube at campus/dorm tours
Original post by RjTabs

Hi @RjTabs,

Hope you are well,

As suggested below, we have tours of our halls of residence - you can find them on the UAL YouTube channel.

We also have a really great accommodation guide, you can find that here - https://www.arts.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/202257/UAL_accom_guide_2020_21-2.pdf

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Many thanks,
Matthew
UK Student Recruitment

Quick Reply

Latest