RjTabs
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I've been looking into accommodations for UAL and I've been struggling on which ones to pick because of travel, night life, pricing and some other things I have to account for. I'd be studying at the Communication Campus, anybody got any advice on what one to go for?
epm000
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by RjTabs)
I've been looking into accommodations for UAL and I've been struggling on which ones to pick because of travel, night life, pricing and some other things I have to account for. I'd be studying at the Communication Campus, anybody got any advice on what one to go for?
Have a look on youtube at campus/dorm tours
University of the Arts London
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by RjTabs)
Hi RjTabs,

Hope you are well,

As suggested below, we have tours of our halls of residence - you can find them on the UAL YouTube channel.

We also have a really great accommodation guide, you can find that here - https://www.arts.ac.uk/__data/assets..._2020_21-2.pdf

Let me know if you have any further questions,

Many thanks,
Matthew
UK Student Recruitment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.26%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.85%
Finding the time to revise (8)
6.84%
Finding the motivation (31)
26.5%
Getting distracted (15)
12.82%
Procrastination (49)
41.88%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.85%

Watched Threads