The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Offer Holders 2021

Welcome to the Lancaster 2021 Offer Holders.

Feel free to mention your course or if you're planning to firm Lancaster as your choice.

As for me, I have an unconditional in MSc Accounting and Finance.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by rsj17

Feel free to mention your course or if you're planning to firm Lancaster as your choice.

Also came across this offer holder page on IG @lancasterfreshers2021. Do check it out!

Hi, I have a conditional offer for criminology that I'm planning on firming, I can't wait to start :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by rsj17

Also came across this offer holder page on IG @lancasterfreshers2021. Do check it out!

hi! I applied for the international foundation year programme:smile:
Original post by rsj17

Hey!
Just curious, how long after sending your application did you hear back with an offer? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by siriusthestar
Hey!
Just curious, how long after sending your application did you hear back with an offer? :smile:

Hey, took about 3 weeks for me :smile:
Hi, I am from the USA and I just received an offer in Quantitative Finance. As an international student, I am not familiar with UK school reputations. Is Lancaster one of the top 10 schools in the UK?
Original post by y604320276
Hi, I am from the USA and I just received an offer in Quantitative Finance. As an international student, I am not familiar with UK school reputations. Is Lancaster one of the top 10 schools in the UK?

If you are going to go by league tables the UK complete university guite has Lancaster placed as 8th https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings Lancaster was international university of the year as well. https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/why-lancaster/rankings-and-reputation/
We have Russell Group unis in the uk which as a selective group of unis that belong to a club of unis which has more of a research budget, but that doesnt stop the likes of non russell unis such as Lancaster Loughborugh Reading or Bath. They hold their own. My eldest studies particle physics at lancaster and the reasearch and internship opportunities are really good.
Reply 7
Original post by siriusthestar
Hey!

Hey
I heard back within 4 working days!
Reply 8
Original post by flaviadeandra
hi! I applied for the international foundation year programme:smile:

Hey, hope you got an offer!
Original post by rsj17

hi, conditional offer for architecture, and i have firmed lancaster. anyone else taking the architecture course??
Reply 10
I have an offerrrr!! hello everyoneeee
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by FarahjGahwjgb
hi, conditional offer for architecture, and i have firmed lancaster. anyone else taking the architecture course??

Hi, i have an offer for architecture at lans too!! well done!! what's your instagram/snapchat? i have made a groupchat with some other people i have found
Original post by gallf03
Hi, i have an offer for architecture at lans too!! well done!! what's your instagram/snapchat? i have made a groupchat with some other people i have found

Original post by FarahjGahwjgb

Congratulations! How long after the interview did you receive an offer?

Hello @y604320276 and to all of the other participants in this thread!

I want to congratulate you all for receiving an offer at Lancaster University! I am sure you have worked hard for it and it will definitely be worth it in the future!:clap2:

I am Iren, a Student Ambassador at Lancaster University and I am here to answer all your questions if you have any. I am currently a 2nd-year student in Accounting and Finance at LUMS and also I am an international student as well.

Yes, Lancaster is in the top 10 ratings for the last several years, but that's not the only important thing. The University's educational structure, student support, and quality are amazing.

I would love to give all of you additional information about anything you ask for - whether it is the courses' structure, student life, accommodation, student support, or others.

Hope to be able to help you and also (if regulations in the UK allow it) to see you all in the next academic year.:h:

Iren
Student Ambassador
Reply 14
Hi, I got a conditional for Film and Creative Writing and I'm looking for friends to chat with...anybody same course or also an international student?
Hey everyone! I have an unconditional for theatre and creative writing, looking forward to it!
Original post by rsj17

Hey, congratulations on your offer. I have an offer for Msc Advanced Marketing, 2021. Glad to connect with you.
Original post by gembyb
Hi, I have a conditional offer for criminology that I'm planning on firming, I can't wait to start :smile:

Hey, congratulations on your offer. I have an offer for Msc Advanced Marketing, 2021. Glad to connect with you.
Original post by bunkum
Hi, I got a conditional for Film and Creative Writing and I'm looking for friends to chat with...anybody same course or also an international student?

Quick Reply

Latest