Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does anyone know if the media, communication and culture course at newcastle is available for ucas extra 2021
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
does anyone know if the media, communication and culture course at newcastle is available for ucas extra 2021
I would contact NCL and ask them directly. Fingers crossed for you.
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Anonymous,

It's great to see you're interested in our Media, Communications and Culture programme! Usually, all courses are available through extra apart from Medicine and Surgery MBBS, Dental Surgery BDS, Oral and Dental Health Sciences BSc Hons and Business Accounting and Finance BA Hons.

However, we have recently checked this over with our undergraduate admissions team and they have shared that applications for our Media, Communications and Culture programme have now unfortunately closed. If you have any further questions about UCAS Extra however, you can always get in touch with them directly at [email protected] and our dedicated team will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!
Laura
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Newcastle University)
Hi Anonymous,

It's great to see you're interested in our Media, Communications and Culture programme! Usually, all courses are available through extra apart from Medicine and Surgery MBBS, Dental Surgery BDS, Oral and Dental Health Sciences BSc Hons and Business Accounting and Finance BA Hons.

However, we have recently checked this over with our undergraduate admissions team and they have shared that applications for our Media, Communications and Culture programme have now unfortunately closed. If you have any further questions about UCAS Extra however, you can always get in touch with them directly at [email protected] and our dedicated team will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!
Laura
Thank you very much!!!

it’s unfortunate that this course is not available, but thank you checking this over for me, it’s very appreciated. If i have any other inquiries I will get in touch with the admissions team!

Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Thank you very much!!!

it’s unfortunate that this course is not available, but thank you checking this over for me, it’s very appreciated. If i have any other inquiries I will get in touch with the admissions team!

That's a real shame. Perhaps one of the other courses within that school might be available to you? Always worth asking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (187)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (545)
14.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (417)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (513)
13.76%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (184)
4.94%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (222)
5.95%
Loneliness (313)
8.4%
Financial worries (138)
3.7%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (145)
3.89%
Exposure to negative news/social media (168)
4.51%
Lack of real life entertainment (212)
5.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (333)
8.93%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (351)
9.42%

Watched Threads