The Student Room Group

Hows everyone feeling about going back to school?

Im excited as i’ll get to see my friends and the work is easier to understand in person. However i’m a bit nervous as I had parents evening on Thursday and several teachers mentioned how The stuff I contribute on teams is right and impressive so they’re going to pick on me in class, and I absolutely hate being picked on, what about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bit worried as I feel safer at home but we should all get back to a somewhat normal daily routine again. I also am looking forward to seeing friends and teachers, much easier to take in information.
Original post by Ummhelloso
Im excited as i’ll get to see my friends and the work is easier to understand in person. However i’m a bit nervous as I had parents evening on Thursday and several teachers mentioned how The stuff I contribute on teams is right and impressive so they’re going to pick on me in class, and I absolutely hate being picked on, what about you guys?

Very happy and over the moon.

Spoiler

Excited to see friends, but prefer to work online - easier to ask teachers questions.
Awful, because I'm going to be the teacher.:biggrin:
am not that bothered
would mostly prefer to be at home but I do like the alone time I get from going to school
Reply 6
Original post by mkim123
Bit worried as I feel safer at home but we should all get back to a somewhat normal daily routine again. I also am looking forward to seeing friends and teachers, much easier to take in information.

Safer at home bc of the situation or just anxiety? And also yes I totally agree on looking forward to seeing friends and easier to take in information
Original post by Justaboutalive

What? I thought you were still in school sis! 😱🙈
Reply 8
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Very happy and over the moon.

Spoiler

Ahahaha I lowkey am tho lol

Awhh Good luck! If you’re one of my teachers by chance please don’t pick on me , also what are you dreading the most?
Reply 9
Original post by Obolinda
am not that bothered
would mostly prefer to be at home but I do like the alone time I get from going to school

Alone time at school? So away from family?
What? I thought you were still in school sis! 😱🙈

Nooo I'm in uni and I do part time TA work haha x
Safer at home bc of the situation or just anxiety? And also yes I totally agree on looking forward to seeing friends and easier to take in information

The situation :smile:
Ahahaha I lowkey am tho lol

Awhh Good luck! If you’re one of my teachers by chance please don’t pick on me , also what are you dreading the most?

Thank youu.
Haha unlikely I'm a Primary teacher.
The noise management tbh.:redface:
Original post by kitapizza28
Excited to see friends, but prefer to work online - easier to ask teachers questions.

Definitely easier to ask teachers questions!! I totally agree with you except I dont prefer online as it makes me lazy
Nooo I'm in uni and I do part time TA work haha x

Omgggg. I’m soo sorry sis. 😭🙈

May Allah make your path easy for you, and grant you goodness. Ameen.

You go sis! 💕
Alone time at school? So away from family?

like on the commute and just generally away from family
Reply 16
Don't really have friends and I'm severly socially anxious. I think that says enough about how great I feel about going.

It makes me cry.
Original post by mkim123
The situation :smile:

Oh yes I agree on that, but hopefully if we do our best by social distancing, sanitising and keeping our masks on it shouldn’t be too bad
Omgggg. I’m soo sorry sis. 😭🙈

May Allah make your path easy for you, and grant you goodness. Ameen.

You go sis! 💕

Aww you're so sweet, bless you!
Ameen x
:heart:
Excited to go back, don't know what the first day will be like because I haven't seen my friends in ages and haven't done all the work but at school I'm going to learn better and get a bit of normalcy back. Also more exercise as I have to walk to school.

Only caveat is having to wear a mask all day :s-smilie: and testing, but I didn't sign up.
Oh and I need new clothes

Quick Reply

Latest