Jaguar Land Rover Assessment Centre 2021

Watch
s10r
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by snebxx)
hm i did sign in but it just shows the normal candidate profile stuff, there doesn't seem to be any place for a change to be recorded?
check the jobd applied part, mines says "assessment centre" but some people have seen "successful" or "unsuccessful"
Adelekan
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
hm i did sign in but it just shows the normal candidate profile stuff, there doesn't seem to be any place for a change to be recorded?
Where it says jobs applied, does it say “Assessment Centre” or “Unsuccessful” as some people’s have updated
snebxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Adelekan)
Where it says jobs applied, does it say “Assessment Centre” or “Unsuccessful” as some people’s have updated
okay i just checked jobs applied - under 'coventry, warwickshire (GB-WAR), United Kingdom GB, it says 'offer process' - is that what you're talking about? thanks for also responding
s10r
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
okay i just checked jobs applied - under 'coventry, warwickshire (GB-WAR), United Kingdom GB, it says 'offer process' - is that what you're talking about? thanks for also responding
yes!!! mine still hasnt updated from assessment centre but hey i think that means youll receive an offer or your application is being processessed and of course anytime
snebxx
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by s10r)
yes!!! mine still hasnt updated from assessment centre but hey i think that means youll receive an offer or your application is being processessed and of course anytime
ooh i hope you're right about the offer thing! and yeah best of luck with the assessment centre out of curiosity what was your technical presentation on ?
s10r
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
ooh i hope you're right about the offer thing! and yeah best of luck with the assessment centre out of curiosity what was your technical presentation on ?
hopefully! mine was on a coding project i had started on in school but because of coronavirus had to finish of ended up finishing of at home as a side project to keep me busy, how about yours?
snebxx
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by s10r)
hopefully! mine was on a coding project i had started on in school but because of coronavirus had to finish of ended up finishing of at home as a side project to keep me busy, how about yours?
ooh mine was a data science project that i did on a website that teaches you about data science what was your coding project about?
s10r
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
ooh mine was a data science project that i did on a website that teaches you about data science what was your coding project about?
sounds cool! mine was a quiz type game to help children focus on a load of different subjects in math from gcse to a level subjects, i used it to help my siblings learn from home
Adelekan
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by s10r)
sounds cool! mine was a quiz type game to help children focus on a load of different subjects in math from gcse to a level subjects, i used it to help my siblings learn from home
You guys’ projects sound sick man, I did mine about a speaker I created for product design
snebxx
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
You guys’ projects sound sick man, I did mine about a speaker I created for product design
bro that sounds sick omg. how do you even make a speaker
snebxx
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by s10r)
oh that's great! did you do a level compsci? that sounds complex enough for the NEA
s10r
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
mate i wouldnt even know where to start, when it come to even thinking about making a speaker
s10r
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
oh that's great! did you do a level compsci? that sounds complex enough for the NEA
yeah amd trust me it acc wasnt even that complicated but doing the a level defo helped, did you do a level comp sci?
snebxx
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by s10r)
yeah amd trust me it acc wasnt even that complicated but doing the a level defo helped, did you do a level comp sci?
doing it rn! are you a mature student then? from the COVID-19 generation haha
s10r
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
doing it rn! are you a mature student then? from the COVID-19 generation haha
yes im one of the unfortunate ones that had to first deal with COVID messing up my education
snebxx
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by s10r)
yes im one of the unfortunate ones that had to first deal with COVID messing up my education
aw damn sorry to hear that welp it's back for the second year running lmao
AnonymousB2
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join !
snebxx
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by AnonymousB2)
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join !
Hi! It sounds like a great idea, it's just that JLR are not actually London-based, they're in Coventry but it sounds great for apprenticeships that are London-based, defo!
snebxx
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by s10r)
have you checked to see if you have an offer yet? i think they sometimes leave voicemails so make sure you check your voicemails
s10r
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
have you checked to see if you have an offer yet? i think they sometimes leave voicemails so make sure you check your voicemails
just checked the website and voicemails, no voicemails and my application still stays assessment centre, how about yours?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.05%
October 2021 (229)
44.81%
November 2021 (62)
12.13%
December 2021 (65)
12.72%
January 2021 (61)
11.94%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.41%